4 - Snow Flake

"You freaking think he's cute?" Harry growled. Fists balled up and everything.

Zayn raised an eyebrow at him, placed his hand on his hip and titled his head to the side in a very diva like way.

"That's exactly what I said. Got a problem with that?" Zayn was more than done with Harry's attitude and temper tantrums. For crying out loud, he was the one who had brought Niall into their home.

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose. "What the hell are you trying to achieve, huh Zee?" He asked sternly but very calmly which surprised even him; considering the situation.

Zayn shrugged. "All I said was that he was cute. I mean you should know that, you chose him."

Harry couldn't believe what Zayn was saying.

"So what you wanna have a go at him too? Just because I made a mistake with him?" At this point he was so done.

Zayn smiled, he could feel the jealousy oozing out of Harry's veins and that made his smile widen.

"No Harry, he's cute, like baby cute. Like little brother cute. I'm not trying to get in his pants."

"Zee you- wait what?" Harry felt his face heat up because of what he had internally accused his boyfriend of. And the pointed look Zayn was giving him wasn't really helping his case. "Oh."

"Now if you'll excuse me. I wanna take a nap and in case you have forgotten, I'm not your biggest fan right now so... yeah." Zayn took off his shoes and stripped to his boxers then looked to Harry so he could leave. "Oh and Harry, no I would never have a go at anyone just because you cheated on me with them."

"I'm sorry again." Harry said with his gaze cast downwards in shame.

With that, he walked out of the room, hoping he wouldn't have to spend more than a night in the guest room and away from Zayn because they spent enough time from each other as it was so the time they managed to be in the same place was taken advantage of.

He passed by Niall's room and couldn't help but peek in when he saw that the door was ajar. The sight brought a certain feeling to Harry's heart and he had no idea what it was; Niall was laying on the bed with a hand rubbing his bare and rather flat tummy while he was talking to someone on the phone.

Harry sighed and decided to go from sight before Niall spotted him because that would just be awkward. He wondered who Niall was talking to but he brushed off all thoughts Niall quickly and went down to his office, might as well get some work done.

Meanwhile, Niall was on the phone with his crying mother. She had called him up but he had ignored her. He didn't want to speak to her, not after she had watched his father practically kick him out of his house without so much as sticking up for him.

Eventually after she couldn't stop bothering his phone with calls, he picked up and the first thing he heard were sniffles.

She was crying?

She was crying!?

What for? They kicked him out and sent him off to live with total strangers while he was pregnant. So why was she crying?

"Niall baby, are you okay?"  She asked but didn't leave room for him to answer as she felt like she needed to explain herself. For all she knew, Niall would cut the call and never speak to them ever again. "Look Ni, I'm so sorry, I didn't do anything to stop your father from his crazy idea of kicking you out. It's just that I was confused and disappointed that everything we worked for would have to go to waste, but that does not justify me not sticking up for you. I'm so sorry baby." Her voice cracked and Niall rolled his eyes.