Chapter 5

You guys were driving now and you Camila were in the trunk just talking and getting to know each other even more.

"There's 3 of them up ahead Andrea slow down" kian shouts Andrea slows down and eventually stops kian, Andrea, and you are planing to attack them. Since only Lauren and Dinah are the only other ones who know how to fight but they were asleep so it was you 3.

You were about to hop out of the back when you felt Camila pull you back.

"Be careful babe please" she begs you

"I will I promise don't worry about me." You say kissing her you jump out and start running directly towards them. You don't even think twice you run start up to it and just start to shoot it like crazy letting the rest of your emotions out from the death of your 2 best friends getting your revenge.

You start to walk back when you feel a cold wet hand on you and next thing you know you're off the ground looking into the eyes of a grey it just stares at you and then before you know it kian shoots it and you fall and hit your head off the ground.

You felt pain instantly and saw blood around you. Your vision was becoming blurry but you saw your girlfriend running towards you

"Y/n!?!?" You here her scream you can't here her clearly though you have a ringing in your ear. You try to stand up but fail and fall back down again and when you hit the ground everything went black.