Chapter 9

You get slowly trying not to make a lot of sound. "Y/n!! What the fu-" "shut up kian!" You cut him off "I think there are some greys outside" you whisper. Andrea, Lauren, and Dinah come down slowly. Your girlfriend is still sound asleep on the couch.

"Maybe we should tr-" kian started but couldn't finished he was cut off when a long wired arm came through the window and drove straight into his gut. You hear a high pitched screech when the wired arm pulled out of kian and heard foot steps running away.

Camila sat up and looked at kian but didn't say anything. She walked over to you and hugged you. "Let's leave guys" Andrea says to everyone. Everybody grabs there things and are about to go. "Uh can I say good bye to Ally and Normani before we go?" You asked "yeah of course" Andrea says. "Okay I'll only be a minute" you say.

They said they'll wait for you out front. You walk up to the grave an bend down "good bye guys I miss you" you say tears stinging your eyes. You close your eyes and let the tears run down. You you feel I tight grub in your shoulder you turn around and say kian there.

"What the hell" you say shocked. You looked closer at kian and realized his eyes are black. You start to back up when he pushes you. You see a long wired arm come from him. You knew you he was gonna put it in you when you saw your girlfriend jump on him. She tells you to run but you're not leaving Camila here by herself. You look around and try to find something to help you guys. You find a knife and as soon as you turn back kian threw Camila off him and she fell to the ground. You got furious you picked up the knife and sprinted toward him.

Once you get close you leap and stab him right in the side of the head. Kian falls and you get on top of him and pull the knife out and just start stabbing him repeatedly in the head until you feel hands pull you off of him into an embrace.

"Shhh calm down its okay! Camila is okay" you heard a husky voice whisper in your ear and instantly knew it was Lauren. While Lauren is trying to calm you down, they are checking Camila to make sure everything is okay.

2 hours later.

The sun is finally up now. Your sitting in the grass stroking your girlfriends hair she still didn't wake up yet. You start to doze off and eventually fell asleep. You don't know how long you been their but we're woken up to s soft plumb pair of lips pressed against yours slowly. You open your eyes and see Camila smiling at you.

You just stare at her. You take in her beauty. You lean in and kiss her again when you pulled away you saw Andrea standing there. "Uh can I borrow Camila and check her again to make sure everything is okay?" "Yeah sure" you say not really wanting her to leave since she just woke up.

When Camila comes back you see her wrist warped. You stand up and hug her. "Is everything okay?" You asked her worriedly "yeah it's fine it's just sprained I'll be okay." She says kissing your cheek.

"Alright guys lets go" you hear Andrea yell. Your turn and grab your girlfriends hand and Intwines your fingers and start walking away leaving your 3 friends that died there reluctant to leave them there. You stop and look back and say good bye.

Your girlfriend looks at you with a sad smile you know she's sad to leave her 2 best friends there too. You hug her from the side and pull her closer to you and continue walking.