Chapter 13

You were still standing by the tree that Camila attacked you by her lips moments ago. You where shaken out of your thoughts when you heard a twig snap. As soon as you turned around you heard a gun shot, and you fell to ground pain running threw your body instantly. Your vision was becoming blurry and there was a dining in your ears but you still heard the sound of your girlfriend calling your name. You turned to the side and the last thing you saw was Camila running towards you.

Lauren's pov

"Camz she's lost to much blood I don't know if she'll be okay even if she wakes up."
You could tell Camila was devastated just by the look she gave you.

"Lauren please do something else please I need Y/n here with me I love her I can't lose her" she begged you felt awful you've done everything you could she got shot in the chest it damaged her left lung.

"Camz Y/n is barely alive, she's barely breathing her lung is destroyed. I'm sorry I've tried everything I could to help her she's not going to make it."
Camila fell to her knees crying you felt awful and sick at the same time because Y/n was your best friend.

Camilas pov

I've been sitting by Y/n for 2 hours and she didn't wake up yet buts yes still breathing...I don't know hat I'll do without she has to live. A few moments later I felt y/n squeeze my hand and she fluttered her eyes open slowly.

"Y/n? oh my god I love you so much"

"Babe.." Y/n mutters

"Yes?"

"I..love..you...too...remember that please be strong...for...me.."

"Y/n stop talking like that you're going to be fine!"

"Mila please don't..cry..."

"Y/n you're not dying you're going to be okay" Camila started sobbing

"Babe promise...me..you'll...keep...fighting...and don't-"
Y/n stop talking her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I couldn't feel her pluse.

"Y/n!! Y/n!!! Wake up"

I shook Y/n violently and noting happened Lauren came busting through the door and shoved me out of the way and started to give her CPR. After 3 minutes Lauren stopped and turned to look at me.
"I'm sorry Camz but she's gone"

I turned and looked at my girlfriend laying there. Y/n still looked beautiful even though she's not alive. I walked over to her and kissed her one last time.

"Goodbye Y/n I love you"

As I got up Lauren hugged me and u stated to cry even harder. I can't believe she's gone...Lauren let go of me and we walked out to Dinah and Ally

Mila what's wrong?" Dinah asked
"Y/n..is dead.."
Dinah and Ally started to cry to after about 5 minutes of trying to recover Dinah came out with Y/n in her hands.

"We're going to burry her" dinh carried Y/n while Lauren dug up the spot We lowered her in there and Ally grabbed my hand. They all said there goodbyes and I stayed back alone.

"Y/n..I can't believe you're gone..but I'll find however shot you and I will kill them! I'm not going to stop searching for them...they killed you...they killed the love if my life....I promise you babe I will continue to fight because of you because I love you..I wish I got to kiss you and hug you one last time and say all of this to your face....I love you and always will...goodbye Y/n...I'm going to miss you..."

I got up grabbed my gun and walked out front with my friends as we headed down the street looking for the person who killed the love of my life.