Chapter 11

The next morning you woke in your girlfriends arms. You look up at her and see that she's still asleep. So you take this opportunity to stare are her and take in her Beauty. After about 5 minutes of looking at her you get up and get dressed. You were kinda sore from last night. as you were putting your clothes on you saw Dinah come in.

"Damn give a girl a signal" she says cover her eyes. You quickly get dress and walk to Dinah and take her hand away " I'm dress now" you saw smirking at her you were about to walk passed her when she put her hand up to stop you.

"What?" You say "Y/n I came up here for a reason..." "What them" you say you start to get really nervous now. "Y/n....Andrea is...." You cut her off "no..I don't want to hear it!"

"Y/n.." "No dinah I don't want to hear that she died I can't take it right now "

"Okay..I'm sorry" Dinah says you start to cry now you lost Andrea. You and Andrea did everything together and now she's gone.

You didn't realize how hard you were crying until, your girlfriend pulled you into an embrace you cried into her shoulder. "Babe are you okay?" Camila asked you "mila of course she's not okay!" Dinah said

"No I'm okay..I just wish i could say good bye to"

2 hours later

You look around at everyone still alive its Camila, Lauren, Dinah and you. You guys lost most of your group now and can't bare to thing of losing anyone else.

Okay guys we need to keep moving you say.

"I like when Y/n is in charge it's kinda hot" Lauren says smirking

So you guys walk out of the house. The wind is blowing and it looks like it's gonna rain because the sky is dark and grey. You loved the sky like that you thought it was really pretty.

You felt a hand nudge you "what?" You say snapping out of your thoughts

"I said" camila stated "those things are up ahead"

"Okay babe I'll take care of them" you say "No Y/n...please I can't lose you" camila says

"Mila I'll be fine" you reassure her as she's about to say something you cut her off by crashing your lips together "I'll be fine babe" you say "please don't worry" she leans up and kisses you one more time. "Please be safe babe" she says as you walk away.

The girls are hiding behind a bush watching you. You sprint up and hide behind a old car. You peak over and see two standing there. You lower yourself down behind the car and breath out and close your eyes.

You open your eyes and see your girlfriend smiling at you. You look up at the sky and say "please God give me strength to do this." You breath out again and jump out from where your hiding and start to shoot them.

One moves over and shoots its arm at you. You hear the girls scream you dodge the arm and sprint to the other side of it and shoot it from behind.

You kill the one and the other starts to chase you. You sprint up to the girls and they start to run.

Camila falls down you turn around and see the grey getting closer to her you turn around and sprint as fast as you can back to her you don't even hesitate you pick her up bridal style and start to run.

She looks up at you and you see pure terror in her eyes. You kiss her then focus on running again.

You think to yourself that you will do anything and everything in your power to save this girl. You see a garage and run into it and put your girlfriend down and tell the rest to stay here.

"I'll be back guys I promise" you say

"What are you doing Y/n..." Camila says

You just kiss her one last time and run out the garage. You see the grey coming so you start to shot it, it starts getting closer to you so you start to sprint back down the hill.

You trip and fall and roll down the hill. Your gun goes flying and when you hit the bottom you're all scratched up and see blood coming down from your head. You stand up and start limping.

"I'm sorry Camila" you whisper "I broke our promise" you say you close your eyes and begin to cry. You let your girlfriend down and you feel awful about it.

Right as the grey came up to you, you heard a gun shot and the grey fell on the ground. When you look up you see your girlfriend standing there.

As you get yo their she falls into your

"You said you'd be careful" she cries

"I know I'm sorry babe" you say

She looks at you and sees scratches and blood all over you. You wipes the blood away with your hoodie she still has on. She touches your scratch And you flinch.

"I'm sorry babe" she says "lets get back to the others and find something to clean you up with" camila says and you guys start to walk up the hill back to the others