Chapter Three

(Pietro's POV)

"What?" She sounded shocked.

"Yeah... I know."

"She's with Hydra?"

"She told me she didn't want to be."

"But she is. How did she even get there in the first place?"

"She went looking for me..."

"Pietro... I know you loved her but she's killed people. She's dangerous."

"Yeah whatever."

I helped get everyone out of Sokovia and onto a Helicarrier then boarded the Helicarrier myself. The team followed.

(Your POV) 

I watched as everyone boarded then I saw Pietro and Wanda get on. There were other ones so I ran to one and got on. This was my only way out of Sokovia and I took it.

A few hours later we were in New York. The Helicarriers landed and I got off of the one I was in as fast as possible. Pietro saw me though. We made eye contact for a second but then I ran into the city. I got a cheap apartment and used it as a hiding place. Well I didn't buy it.. I broke in but no one used it in what looked like forever so it doesn't matter anyways.

(Pietro's POV)

I saw her. She was getting off of a Helicarrier. She looked back at me then when she realized I saw her she ran. I was about to follow her but I knew that I couldn't. So I followed The Avengers back to the Avengers Tower.

"Okay so we have a new threat." Tony said.

"Who would that be?" Steve replied.

"Y/n Y/l/n." Tony answered.

I tensed up. I knew she wouldn't intentionally hurt someone but they didn't.

"What's wrong Speedy?" Tony asked.

Speedy? Really?

"Nothing. I just used to know her that's all."

"Do you have a way to contact her?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah... Well maybe. I have her old phone number. It might still work."

"Then call it." Tony suggested.

"Okay..."

(Your POV) 

My phone started ringing and I saw Pietro's name so I answered. Probably a bad idea but oh well...

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Y/n." He replied. "I saw you get off a Helicarrier."

"Oh.. yeah I didn't have another way out of Sokovia. I'm sorry. I'll stay out of your way. You wont even know I'm in New York."

"Why are you here exactly?"

"Uhh well I needed an escape from Hydra. Didn't I tell you that? They make me hurt people and I didn't want to do that anymore so I fled."

"And you're positive you don't want to hurt people?"

"Yes Pietro I'm positive. I went down that road with Hydra just so I could find you and I don't want to be down that road again."

"Okay. Umm I have to go. Do you want to meet at The Avengers Tower?"

"Umm sure.. What time?"

"In an hour."

(Pietro's POV)

I hung up the phone.

"Nice work Speedy."

"Thanks Illuminum guy."

"That's not fair."

I shrugged and went to the bottom floor to wait for Y/n.

(Your POV)

After 50 minutes I started to walk to The Avengers Tower. It didn't take long because I wasn't very far from it. When I got there I saw Pietro standing outside.

I walked over to him and he looked down. I was confused until The Avengers walked out then I saw Wanda.

"Y-you turned me in?" I asked. Tears threatening to fall.

"Y/n I'm sorry." He replied.

Steve Rogers and Tony Stark walked over and grabbed my arms.

"I loved you Pietro. I thought you felt the same but maybe I was wrong. God I'm so stupid! I should have never came looking for you."

They took me inside and took me into a room with cells in it and threw me in one.