New Home and Neighbors

**Phoebe's P.O.V.** ~2 Days Later~
        The furniture and our things had arrived at our new house. Jonnie, Perrie, Ryan, and I drove to the house to decorate and unpack.
        "This is your new house?" Perrie asked.
        "Yes. Does it look bad?" Ryan asked.
        "No it looks amazing. I just know your neighbors. I will see if they will help us." She said while she walked across the yard to the house next door.
        "You don't have to do that." I called out but she must not have heard me. Great now I have to meet more people. I unlocked the door, while Jonnie and Ryan began to grab the paints. When I walked back out to the car I saw 5 other guys there.
        "Hello neighbor." Louis said as he passed me holding 2 gallons of paint.
        "Hello." I said. "Y'all don't have to help."
        "We know Phoebe, but we want to." Liam told me as he walked by me next.
        "Well Ok then. Let's get started."

        After one week of painting and decorating and unpacking the house was finally ready to move in to.

New House

        "Thank you guys so much." I said as we were finishing the backyard up. "We could have done it this quickly if it wasn't for y'all."
        "It was no problem. We weren't doing anything else." Harry said.
        "How about we thank y'all by treating you to dinner?" Ryan said.
        "You don't have to do that." Liam said.
        "We know Liam, but we want to." I repeated his words to him.
        "Why don't we all shower and meet back at Perrie's house, in an hour?" Ryan said.

        After I showered and changed, changed Brooklyn and Landon, and then I made sure the older kids were dressed, we headed downstairs to wait with Ryan, Perrie, and Jonnie for the guys. As soon as my butt hit the couch cushion, there was a knock on the door. I groaned and threw myself back into the cushions. Jonnie laughed at me while Perrie went to answer the door. The guys came into the living room, with Perrie.
        "Ready to go?" Louis asked.
        "No. I am not. I'm tired and I want to sleep." I replied, dramatically. "Just go without me."
        The guys started laughing and Louis and Niall walked over to me and pulled me off the couch. 'Let's go." Niall said. "It won't be fun without you there."

        "There is 15 of us, to fit comfortably with the 2 car seats we will need 3 cars. The 3 people driving are Liam, Louis, and Jonnie." Perrie said. "The seating is  -Jonnie: Me, Zayn, Ryan, and Viola -Louis: Niall, Harry, Andrew, and Claire -Liam: Phoebe, Brooklyn, Landon, Rosalyn." Liam pick up Brooklyn's car seat and walked out to his car to put her in, while I grabbed Landon's, buckled it in, and then buckled him in with Rosalyn in between them. After we were half way there Liam starting talking.
        "Are you okay, Phoebe?"
        "Yeah. Why?" I asked confused.
        "I was just wondering because your hand in white from gripping the door handle so tight." He said. I looked down at my hand and realized he was right. I quickly let go and clasped my hands together and put them in my lap.
        "I didn't notice I was doing that." I said.
        "With what has just happened in you life, I'm not surprised by that reaction." Liam told me. "I just want to make sure you're okay."
        "I'll be fine." I lied.
        "It's okay if you're not." Liam said. "Nobody will hold it against you, if you let yourself cry."
        "I know that." I told him quietly. "I just don't want anyone to view me as weak."
        "Have you cried since you found out?" Liam asked me. We were the first ones to reach the restaurant , so we were waiting for the others to show up.
        "Yes I have cried." I answered.
        "Besides the first night?" he asked.
        "I..." I started thinking and realized I hadn't. "No, I haven't. I wanted to the kids to know they could rely on me. I have to be strong enough for all of us."
        "Being strong for too long can be tiring." Liam told me. "You can go to your family, me, the other lads and let yourself have a moment."
        Before I could say anything, the others showed up. Liam and I did not talk about it for the rest of the night.
        Later that night, we got our things from Deborah's house, and some clothes for Perrie and Jonnie, and went to our house. At the restaurant we had decided to watch movies when we arrived at the house, which was about 8:30. While the guys were changing next door and Ryan, Perrie, and Jonnie were changing, I changed the younger kids into their pajamas so we didn't have to worry about it after the movie and they could be more comfortable. I heard a knock on the door, so I handed Brooklyn to Ryan while I changed but she cried as soon as I wasn't holding her anymore.
        "Can you see if Liam will hold her while I change and grab some snacks?" I asked Ryan. "And can you get the movie started?"
        "Yeah I can."

**Liam's P.O.V.**
        Once the door was open we heard Brooklyn crying. Perrie, Jonnie and Ryan, who was holding the crying infant, stood at the door. The lads and I walked inside.
        "Hey Liam, would you mind holding Brooklyn? She only seems to like you and Phoebe holding her and Phoebe is changing." Ryan asked me.
       "Sure." I took Brooklyn from him, brought her to my shoulder and rubbed her back while I swayed from foot to foot. She slowly stopped crying, so I pulled her back and smiled at her and she reached for my face.
        "Ry, we are ready to watch a movie." The oldest girl, Viola I think, said as her and Andrew came down the stairs.
        "Okay. Let's start the movie while phoebe changes and then grabs some snacks." Ryan said.
        "I'll stay up here and help with the snacks." Niall said.
        We headed downstairs to their movie room and I sat down on one of the many floor pillows they had laid out. After about 5 minutes Phoebe came down the stairs with Niall and they both had their full of snacks.
        "Let's get this movie night started." Niall yelled out.
        Phoebe sat next to me, took Brooklyn, and laid her on a pillow between us while she made her little toy light up. She grabbed two cans of Pepsi and the bag of Oreo cookies and then told the everyone to dig in. She handed me one of the Pepsi's and sat the Oreo's at Brooklyn feet.
        About half through the movie, Phoebe laid down on her side next to Brooklyn while Landon cuddled up to her back. She started rubbing Brooklyn's stomach and soon all three of them were asleep. I didn't realize I was staring until I heard Perrie ask me a question.
        "You like her, don't you?" Perrie asked, looking directly at me.
        "I have a girlfriend." I reminded her.
        "And I love Sophia, but you two are not meant to be dating." She told me. "You two are trying so hard to stay together because that's what the public wants, but do you want to be with her Liam?"
        Did I? No I didn't I liked her, yeah, but just as a friend. I'm pretty sure she felt the same way. "She's nice and that's what our fans want."
        "You have to think of what you want too. As long as your happy your true fans will be too." Perrie told me. Nobody said anything else for the rest of the movie. When it was over I carried Brooklyn to her room while Ryan carried Phoebe and Jonnie had Landon. me and the lads went home. I had trouble falling asleep so I texted Sophia.

        To: Sophia
        Hey. We need to talk. Can you come over tomorrow?

        From: Sophia
        That's fine there is something I need to tell you, too.