Meeting Sophia

**Ryan's P.O.V.**
        I was outside with all the kids except Brooklyn and Claire, who were at the grocery store with Phoebe and Perrie. I heard a male and female voice coming from next door, I didn't mean to be nosy but I was curious.
        "Sophia I am going to get straight to the point. I think we should break up. you are a really good friend to me and I do not want to lose that but I do not think we should be dating." The male said.
        "Oh thank goodness." Sophia said.
        "Thank goodness?" The male asked.
        "Liam, I love you but more of a sister/brother love. I think I like someone else anyways. That is what I needed to talk to you about." Sophia said.
        "Who?" Liam asked.
        "I do not know is name exactly but he works at a hospital and he is you drummers mate." She told him.
        "Really?" Liam asked. "The reason, I am saying this now is because I think I like someone else too. And if I did I did not want to have a girlfriend already. Now that I say that out loud, it sounds kind of harsh."
        "It is okay I understand what you mean." Sophia told him.
        "I really do not want to lose you as a friend though." Liam told.
        "And you won't." She said.
        Then the door closed. I wonder who Liam likes to cause him to break up with his girlfriend.
        "Ryan! Ryan!" I heard Andrew yelling my name.
        "What buddy?" I asked him.
        "May we go ask Louis and the others if they want to play with us?"
        "Sure, but they may not be able to." I warned him, while walking next door. As we were coming closer to the front door, I saw Liam hugging a girl goodbye. She looked over and when she saw us her eyes widened. Liam looked to see what she was looking at and saw us walking towards them, looked back at her then back at us and smirked.
        "Hey Liam!" Rosalyn yelled running up him. "Do you want to play with us?"
        "Sure I do." Liam answered. "Why don't you go ask the guys if they want to play to. They are watching TV in the living room." All the but Viola ran inside.
        "Wow, you're really pretty. Are you Liam's girlfriend?" Viola asked Sophia.
        Sophia looked at Liam and smiled. "No we are just friends." Then she looked back at Viola. "My name is Sophia. What is yours? And might I say you are very pretty as well."
        "My name is Viola. I live next door with my brothers and sisters."
        "What about-?" Sophia stopped short when she saw Liam shaking his head.
        "Do you want to come over, too?" Viola asked Sophia. "Pretty, Please?"
        "With a plea like that, how could I say no." Sophia said.

**Phoebe's P.O.V.**
        Perrie and I were pushing the carts with Brooklyn in the seat and Claire walking beside me.
        "So how do you like living here?" Perrie asked me.
        "It's nice, but i would rather be back at Texas with my parents." I told her.
        "I know you would." Perrie said as she gave me a quick hug. "Deep stuff aside, did any of the lads catch your eye?"
        "I barely know them." I said as I felt my face warm up.
        "And?" She said. "The first time I saw Zayn I knew I liked him. I did not ask you if you were going to marry one of them or do the deed with them. I asked if one of them caught your eye."
        "I don't know if I like him or not. First of all I've never liked a guy before and secondly he has a girlfriend."
        "So that means Liam or Louis, because I know you are talking about Zayn. And how comes you have never liked a guy before? Were there not any cute guys in your school?" Perrie asked me.
        "I don't know. I spent all my free time in the library and I always kept my head so I could blend in to the walls." I told. "Like I told you earlier, me sticking out to my high school was a bad thing."
        "Did your brother have such a hard time in school?" Perrie asked.
        "No. He was on the baseball and basketball team, he was very friendly with everyone, and all the ladies thought he was so cute. High school was very different for us, but I guess it is different for everyone." I told her.
        "Bee? Can we have birthday cake after dinner?" Claire asked, we were in the bakery section getting bread.
        "It's not anybody's birthday though." I told her.
        "When is the next birthday, then?" She asked me.
        "Landon's birthday is in 3 months."
        "But 3 months is a long time, though." She said.
        "I know sweetie. How about we get some cupcakes and ice cream and then we can have a party tonight to celebrate us getting a new house?"
        "OK!" She yelled out excitedly. "Chocolate cupcakes?"
        "How about half chocolate and half vanilla?"
        "OK." She ran over to the cupcake display. After we got the cupcakes, ice cream, and everything else we would needed for tonight, we left.
        "So? Which one is it Liam or Louis?" Perrie asked when we were on our way back to my house.
        "What are you talking about?" I asked her, acting like I had forgotten.
        "Do not play dumb." Perrie told me. "You are not very good at it."
        "I could say the same to you." I told her.
        "What do you mean by that?" She asked me.
        "You know who it is." I told her once we pulled into our driveway. "And if you are not 100% percent sure, then pay closer attention." I got out and unbuckled Brooklyn's car seat and grabbed the diaper bag, then went inside. I placed the bag on the couch and Brooklyn next to the couch, then I went to look for my brother to help us. When I open the back door I saw Ryan, the kids, the guys, and a random girl.
        "Hey, Ryan?" I yelled from the doorway as Claire ran past me to join the other kids.
        "What's up Phoebe?" He asked me while running up to me.
        "We need help with the groceries. And who is she?" Pointing to the girl that walking to us with Liam.
        "Her name is Sophia." Ryan told me. "She is Liam's friend."
        Before I could say anything else.
        "Hello, I am Sophia. You must be Phoebe. I have already heard so much about you already." Sophia said.
        "Thank you." I told her. "Would you like to stay for dinner? We are going to have party to celebrate us moving in. Just going to grill and have some ice cream and cupcakes for dessert."
        "That sounds lovely." She said.
        "We could start a lot quicker if Ryan help get the groceries into the house." I said. Ryan and Liam ran off to the front of the house, me and Sophia laughed.