Part 2 - Bella

In the middle of the night Adam woke up to find Leo in his hug.He looked so beautiful under the moonlight,his lips were red and his skin so soft.Adam started brushing Leo's hair with his fingers."U drive me crazy idiot" he wispered.After getting a glass of water, Adam sat on the couch again,next to Leo.Leo murmured and hugged him in his sleep."please dont go"he said without understanding.Adam blushed and spent the rest of the night looking at how pretty Leo looked.The next morning came and Adam's brother,Omar,entered the house."What the fuck is happening here,bro are u a f*ggot?"he said and laughed."Shut up Omar,he is sleeping!"Adam wispered."I swear to god if u re gay i will make u regret ur whole existence"Omar said and and took of his shoes."thats disgusting Omar,i am straight,now shut the fuck up u re gonna wake him up"Adam replied."whatever bastard im going to sleep,he better be gone when i wake up"his brother continiued and slammed the door behind him.

LEO'S POV:
I was pretending to be asleep this whole time.I was listening to everything.Adam shook my arms a bit to wake me up.I tried to act cool."U better go,my brother is home,see ya tomorrow at school"he said and i quickly wore my shoes."Oh,the clothes" he said and litteraly stripped in front of me."take these,thanks for everything,bye"Adam said hurriedly and slammed the door in my face.I stood outside for a second.I could hear him crying behind the door.What just happened?Why was he crying?I was ready to go when i heard him shouting to his brother.

A:ARE U IN DRUGS?FUCK OFF OMAR U RE EMBARASSING ME EVERY TIME,I HATE U SO MUCH,U ALWAYS TRY TO RUIN MY LIFE,WHY ARE U SO BAD?

O:Fuck off dick sucker,i wanna sleep

A:OK AND WHAT IF I LIKE GUYS WHAT ARE U GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

O:Dont say that,not even as a joke Adam.If u re gay u re dead.Im gonna kick ur ass and then out of my house.Tell me honestly and these will be ur last words.Do you like boys?

A:No...no Omar,of course not.I just dont want Leo to think im into him or anything.What if he was awake?Just dont embarass me next time mkay?

O:I put rules here alright?I took care of u all these years when mom and dad died.I protect u from everything the past sixteen years.That is how u say thank u?If u dont want to get embarrassed dont embarrass ur self.Sleeping in a guys hug...god i ve never been more dissapointed from you.Get a girlfriend yourself and stop being a pussy.

LEO'S POV:
I left quickly when Omar said something about some rules or something cause my phone started ringing and they would understand i never left.It was my mom.She was checking on me."We re coming back in 5 hours the max.Cant wait to see you love"She said and hang on.I went home and started crying.I texted Adam."hey im home,wanna hang out later?"was my message.I was left on deliverer for hours.My parents came back,we ate dinner together and i layed on my bed.I got only 2 hours of sleep.I was so sad and mad and worried about Adam.

The next morning at school:

LEO'S POV:
I entered my classroom with dark circles and red eyes.I was so tired.I sat next to him as always.I dropped a smile."good morning" i dared to say.He didnt even look at me."hi"Adam murmured and kept staring out the window.We were alone in the class."my parents are back" i said to start the conversation. "Great...Hey,um would u mind switching seats with Bella,cause we re like a thing now and shes coming at my place tonight,so you know..."he said while looking away.My eyes got wet and my voice started trembling."S...sure man"i said and sat on her seat.I was so dumb to think he was into me.She came a minute after.I was ready to cry."im going to the toilet"i said and left eminently.I started crying in the bathroom.I couldnt believe what just happened.He spent the two most romantic days with me and now this?I am so stupid.Why do i even care he is a boy.But i like the feeling...i...i dont know what is going wrong with me.My eyes were in pain from rubbing my tears at this point.The day at school was horrible.She was always next to him,chatting and touching his head,his hands,his neck...when did they even got together?i was so jealous and mad.When this awful day was over i started walking home when i saw her on the other side of the road.She came to me: