chapter 2

18 months before~

Kim enterprises

The name held power itself. One of the top richest company in Korea. 
Kim seo joon, founder and CEO of Kim enterprises and a very kind person.
He donates almost everyday for everything. Maybe that's the reason why you can find this company name anywhere, on anything.
Awards and achievements were very normal for this company.
And also rivals are very common for this company.

Only workers and business man who had appointment can only enter here, getting job here is the best thing happened in your life and also very difficult to get.

However in this bright morning while every worker getting inside, a old lady in her 60s holding her bag in her trembling hand getting out of the uber and walking inside with the workers.

She is not a worker and she had no appointment but still no one dare to stop her.
No they are not scared of her, they love her and respect her.
Every person that she confront only smiled and greeted her.

She made her way to the receptionist.
Her wrinkled skin more wrinkled when she smile at her.

"Good morning granny" the receptionist haru greeted the old lady with sweet smile and helped her to put her bag on the table.

"Good morning you too sweety" the old lady spoke.

"I guess today also our bunny forget his lunch" haru sighed "but granny you don't have to came this long, I told you to just call me.... Your getting weak day by day" she held the old lady hand in her.

The old lady smiled softly "you know that jungkook is my everything and I'll do anything for him.
And excuse me I'm not that old I can even beat a wrestler by my bare hands" at that haru break into a laughter.

"Oh granny i dont wanna argue about that. But still I'm not going to forgive that bunny today. He made my sweet grandma suffer again, I'm going to teach him a lesson" she huffed.

"For who miss.haru?" Suddenly a manly voice spoke from behind the old lady.
Haru immediately stopped laughing and stiffened by seeing the person.

"Oh G-good morning mr.kim, I-i just instructing  her the way" she shuttered, scared like hell.

The old lady turned to look at the person and she gasped.
"Oh seo joon ah?" She lifted her trembling hand to touch his face.

The said male stopped glaring at haru and looked down the old lady who is slightly short.
His eyes immediately softened by seeing the old lady, he held her hand softly and placed on his own cheek make her hand cupping his cheek.

"Yes its me mom" seo joon softly smiled at her.
seo joon always call her mom because of her pure love and kindness just like mother's love.
"come with me mom" he said as he held her hand softly and lead her towards elevator.

After they got into the elevator haru breathed in relief, she almost lost her job for chatting with the old lady during her working hour.
Their CEO Kim seo joon hate when his worker not doing their work properly.

The elevator reached the top floor. Seo joon helped the old lady to carry her bag and entered his room aka ceo room "I told you to inform me whenever you coming here. Why you stressing yourself mom... Please just come and live with me"  he worriedly asked the old lady.

Jeon aera laughed at him softly before siting on sofa " it's not a big deal seojoona.... And I don't want to trouble you" she said, softly caressed the ceo's hair who sighed, enjoying the soft touch.

"Your not a trouble mom.... Please don't say like that. If do hyun is alive and see this he wont forgive me " he whispered.

Jeon do hyun, Kim seo joon best friend. They started the business together.... Unfortunately some misunderstanding happened so the effect they split the company share and went different way.