chapter 25

Warning : slightly mature scene ahead
Please skip it if you feel uncomfortable...

✨✨✨

Awkward

Is the only word can describe the current situation as the newly wed couple facing now.
After their wild night now morning they feel extremely awkward to face each other.

They can feel their naked body touching and rubbing whenever they tried to move it make the situation even more awkward.

They both had been awake long time ago but both refuse to get up in order to face each other.

Taehyung bite his lips nervously as he mentally cursed his clothes which is lying on the floor far away from his reach.

He debate to himself whether to get up or not, same goes to jungkook who is facing the opposite side from taehyung.

After a long debate and cursing taehyung slowly turned his head to his husband side to check but immediately regret his decision when his eyes met with wide awake jungkook's.

His own eyes widened and He quickly closed his eyes pretending to be still in sleep. His heart started to beat wildly against his chest made him held his breath by instinct.

Jungkook noticed that he can't help but chuckle at his cute husband.

"Tae?" Jungkook deep morning calling him makes his whole body shiver.
Maybe now he badly want to face his husband and even more........ Maybe Another round.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes
He can feel his husband hot breath against his face as he stared at his husband handsome face.

Taehyung can't describe the feeling he feels now..... Jungkook lying closing beside him looking breathtakingly handsome and his warm smile makes his heart beat increase.

"Good morning tae" his voice again makes taehyung to want in need.

Taehyung moaned as reply still in daze taking Jungkook by surprise.
Soon Jungkook surprise replaced by smirk

"come here baby, Tell me what you want" jungkook husked.

Taehyung almost immediately he attached his naked body to jungkook's.

"I-i..." Taehyung gulped when he feels his husband naughty hands which are caressing his back now slowly moving downwards.

Jungkook hummed "tell me darling" he whispered.

Taehyung grip on his husband shoulder tightened when he feels jungkook hand now cupping his bottom softly and massaging it.

Taehyung bit his lower lips harshly from releasing any embarassing sound.

Jungkook stared at taehyung's face as his hands do the work.
Taehyung eyes were shut close and his whole face flushed bright.
Then jungkook eyes fell on taehyung's lips which is between his teeth.

Jungkook eyes ogles his lips for while before leaning forward.
With his hand jungkook pushed taehyung against his own body as he softly placed his lips on taehyung's.

Taehyung flinched a little when jungkook placed his lips on his but relaxed after. He slowly released his lips from his assault and start moving along with his husband's.

Jungkook hummed against taehyung's lips. He didn't wait any longer as he thrusted his tongue inside taehyung's mouth and start tasting every corner of his mouth.

Taehyung finger made their to jungkook's raven hair and start threading the smooth hair.

Both moaned in their kiss..... Wanting more more of each other.

Jungkook slowly moved his hand and slipped one finger inside taehyung's hole.

Taehyung whimpered aginst jungkook's mouth. Jungkook halt in the movement when he felt sticky liquid on his finger.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and looked down at his finger.
Taehyung whined from the loss of contact. He opened his eyes and glared at his husband. But confused by his husband's blushing face.
He followed Jungkook's gaze and his eyes widened.

Jungkook finger covered by his own cum from yesterday event.
Taehyung blushed even more as he realised what it was.

"I -i think I-im getting late for office soo..." Jungkook mumbled not meeting taehyung's gaze.
Taehyung nodded his head as agree with his husband.

Jungkook slowly removed himself from taehyung and got up from his comfortable bed and bend down to pick his boxxer and wore it.

The whole time taehyung's eyes hawked at his husband body how it's flexed when he bend down and put on the small piece of cloth.
He can't help but drool on his hot body.

"Um do you need help?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed his neck nervously.

Taehyung first didn't understand what he meant by helping him but soon realised when he felt pain on his lower half when he tried to sit.

"Ahh ..... Oww" taehyung whimpered.
Jungkook immediately moved to taehyung's side and softly lifted him with the bed cover by bridel style.

Taehyung blushed furiously as he held jungkook by his neck. He hid his face on jungkook's crook of neck and mumbled "don't dare to drop me"

Jungkook chuckled "I never would darling" he replied and started to walk towards his bathroom.

He placed taehyung softly on the counter and covered him by the bed sheet and went to fill the tup with warm water. Taehyung winced a little when his bum contact with the cold tile.

While Jungkook checking on water heat taehyung checked out his husband. Jungkook failed to notice that as he made his way to taehyung again and lifted him once again.
He softly placed taehyung on the bathtub as he pulled the cover from taehyung's body and threw on the floor.

Taehyung shivered and relaxed after.
He closed his and sighed as he felt his sore body relax by the warm water.
Jungkook smiled and left the bathroom as much he want to take bath with his husband he want to give him privacy too so he took the another guest room bathroom to freshen up.

Jungkook sighed as the warm water hit his face, he closed his face and smiled.

'its all acting..... Nothing else
Your not my husband'

Jungkook eyes wide open and his breathing increased.

"What if he regret?" Jungkook questioned himself.
He can't help but his insecurity devour his mind.

He can't be.... If he regret then why would he allowed me to kiss him in the morning ..... He can't be.
You won't regret..... Right tae!? 💜