Chapter 32

Jimin sighed in irritation as he glared at the empty chair of the ceo, he stomped way back to his seat.

where the hell he is I saw him earlier
he tapped his feet on the floor getting annoyed by a passing minutes.

Jimin eyes sparkled when he saw one figure walking fastly towards the ceo room most likely Kim taehyung's.
Jimin hurriedly collect the needed file and ran towards the same room before it close.

"Sorry sir I know I shouldn't enter your cabin without permission but this is too important I need to send this file to mr.choi immediately so please sign it.... You can yell all you want but please sign these shit- I mean papers..." Jimin stopped when he realised the other was didn't utter a single word but a faint sob could be heard.

His frowned when he saw his ceo aka Kim taehyung stood there in silent, back facing him but the way he cupped his face with his hand while his shoulder is shaking worried him.

"Sir?"

"Sir?"

Silence

"T-taehyung?.... Tae?" Jimin whispered, his name sounds foreign when he called him. He feel relieved when the other was stop shaking and quitely wiped his face still not facing him.

He slowly turned and faced the other's worried gaze. Jimin heart clunched when he saw taehyung's tear stained cheek with blood shot eyes.

He totally forgot about his paper as he worriedly walked closure to him
"oh my!! Tae what happened?" He says and reached his hand to touch the other but taehyung quickly douched by moving aside.

Jimin looked at his friend longingly as he retreat his hand with defeated look on his face.

Taehyung clunched his fist stop him from turn around and hugged his friend without any hesitation.... He want his friend now badly but couldn't himself to do it.

"Sorry sir..... I think t-the paper c-can wait" jimin says in a tremble voice and without wasting any more second he left from there with tear filled eyes.

Taehyung's lips quivered and more tears started to pour from his swollen eyes.

I wish I could stop this act and letting you comfort me like you always do chim...

________

"Hmm lot of things has happened ... I see" seojoon sighed once again.

After his emotional breakdown seojoon guided jungkook to his personal room attached with his cabin and sat on the couch. jungkook told everything to seojoon
Ofcourse not the deed.

"I can't help myself but fall in love with him.... I really love him
So much, his smile, his honey voice, he seems like he don't care about me and doesn't like to be with me but I know him, I know my tae care about me and he love to be with me, I saw it in his eyes whenever he see me his eyes lit up and smile oh so beautifully, his kiss and every single touch I can feel it.... Just like my touch for him...
Maybe I'm wrong that taehyung actually feels the same....
Maybe he never cared for me nor like me" jungkook chuckled, his voice held both pain and sad. 

"these past two weeks without hearing his voice and without his touch I feel alone..
Eventhough I'm surrounded with people I love still I feel empty...
It's suffocating me" jungkook held his head with his hand and groaned.

Seojoon listened while sitting there with him and whenever jungkook stop or gulp down his sob seojoon softly patted his back in comfort and it's helped.

"I understand you son..... I know I'm being selfish but I'm really glad I married you with my son but at the same time I feel terrible...
I already know this will happen but i still let this happen to you
I'm sorry jungkook please forgive me.
I know taehyung very well..... He always says that he don't love anyone but it's not true.
He actually bad at expressing.... And I'm the reason why he bacame like this" seojoon says with guilty.