Chapter 38

Warning :
18 + scene ahead
___________________

"jungkook come fast" taehyung yelled, far away from jungkook.
Waving his hand as he called him with wide smile on his glowing face.

The said male sighed "I'm coming baby" he mumbled, tiredness evidence in his voice, standing up with lot of shopping bags and followed his husband and his husband's soulmate in that huge mall.

Taehyung didn't wait for jungkook as he dragged jimin and entered again a new shop.

Jungkook groaned, he placed the bags he were holding down and sat down  on one of the chair.

He rolled his eyes when he spot his husband squealing and hugging his soulmate for unknown reason.

I feel like a third wheel..

He frowned when he saw taehyung blushing and hitting jimin shoulder lightly.

But his frown immediately vanished when his eyes locked with his husband.

He can see how taehyung's eyes wide in shock when their eyes locked and also noticed taehyung immediately broke the eye contact and turned.

Taehyung pulled giggling jimin with him and went somewhere else where jungkook couldn't see them anymore.

Jungkook huffed in irritation. He took out his mobile and started playing candy crush, a great time pass game.

But not forget to curse on jimin once again..

How did they end up here?

Well all thanks to jimin.

After their hot bath the couple decided cuddle and enjoy their free alone time.
Tomorrow they're going to work together as new ceo.

They both excited about tomorrow but they didn't voice out their feelings yet.

But their alone time interepted by none other than jimin again.

Don't take him wrong, he just want to spend time with his friend again. Afterall  they reunited after a long time.

For jungkook dismay jimin once again barged in and says he wanna go out with taehyung and spend the whole day with him.

Totally opposite to jungkook's plan..

Of course jungkook protested but everything went vain when taehyung said yes with same excitement.

Jungkook face dropped at that...

Why not with me!?

But his face brighten up when tae asked him to join with their friendly outing.

So now here they are shopping in one of the biggest mall in south korea, only rich people could afford to buy anything here.

They went to shop another shop and whenever they leave one shop the soulmate eyes shine in excitement as they found another one.

And for jungkook, for each shop his hand filled with new brand bag as he carried around wherever they entered.

Ofcourse most of all Gucci's.

"Not anymore, I'm tired tae" jungkook groaned and flopped down.

Currently now they're taking break in one of the cafe.

"But jungkook we still need to check the remaining three shop" taehyung whined.

"No way!! You two go, I'm not gonna move my ass anymore" jungkook says before closing his eyes.