Epilogue

Thank you for the wait 💜

I hope you like this chapter... 😅
I'm sorry if you disappointed 💜

18+ ahead 🌚

So prepare for the worst smut 👀

And thank you so much for stick with me till the end 💜♥️

_______________________________________

4 years later...

"So this is it I hope you like our idea and I'm looking forward to working with you gentlemen, thank you again" taehyung bowed yearning lot of applause from the business man present there.

Taehyung smiles in delight as his eyes stays fixed on one particular person who is grinning widely and clapping his hand proud.

The people can't help but ogle over the stunning man infront of them but too bad they only can stare at him not more.
Because the fine piece of art is already belongs to someone who is perfect match for him.

Soon everyone stands up to congratulate taehyung for concealing the deal and went out. Taehyung without getting tired he thanked everyone back with small adoring his handsome face.

Being clueless how that small yet Charming smile affects the people's heart, especially the raven hair male.

Feeling kinda cocky because that smile and the person itself is belong to himself only.

Jungkook watches taehyung sign some paper Jin gave and smiles at the older.

After taehyung realised his feelings and apologies to Jin they're bond grew up stronger. Sometimes jungkook got too irritated by there closeness and dragged taehyung away from Jin forcefully.

And you can guess what would've happen after that...

Jealous bunny is taehyung's favourite from that day.

Anyway now they're eyes locked and staring at each other like they're the only one in this world.

Jungkook smiles at him and playfully winked. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head in his husband's silliness. However couldn't hide the fact how that small act made his heart flutter.

In these years taehyung and jungkook relationship gotten stronger. Yes they argued, getting upset and not talking with eachother but at the end of the day you could found them in each other arms holding eachother dearly.

Once everyone out. Taehyung and jungkook once again left alone in the meeting room.

Jin glanced at the love birds and smiles knowingly before leaving them alone for some privacy.

Taehyung was looking through the final papers that he didn't notice he was left alone with his husband's hungry eyes.

Jungkook slowly stepped towards his husband whose back against him and now stands behind him.

He sneakily wrapped his arms around his husband's petite waist from the back and buried his face in taehyung's nape before sighing in contentment.

And of course taehyung know who it would be, his husband can only touch him like that because no one dare to touch him afraid of jungkook's fury.

He broke one of his employee hand because he touched taehyung waist without his consent.

It's not like taehyung defend himself it's just he changed a lot in these years that he forgave him but jungkook couldn't.
Taehyung became soft and humble whereas jungkook became possessive over his word most handsome husband.