I DON'T WANNA LEAVE

after finising their important bussiness they fell asleep.. next day Jungkook woke up feeling pain both in his lower half and head also in his breasts .... he opened his eyes and became shcoked..

Jungkook P.O.V.
what?? what the hell?? how did I end up here??? where is Taehyung?? and.. and DOjin..?? where are they..how did I come back Korea not only that but also in MY ROOM??  I looked down and felt I was lactating...my baby must be is hungry.. but where is he??I got up and go to downstair and saw my appa was sitting there..

JK: appa..
Mr.Jeon: oh.. son.. how was the sleep??
JK: where is my husband and my son??
Mr.Jeon: listen you Jeon Jungkook you are not married and today you are gonna marry the boy whom I chose for you..
JK: appa don't do this.. I am married and ...and I do have a baby..plz try to understand..
Mr.Jeon: choose any of those gowns.. all of them are of your size..
JK: I don't want that..nor I do need that... just let me go to my husband and my child..
Mr.Jeon: listen .. My prestige is depends on you..
JK: so your prestige is more important than your son??
Mr.Jeon: well you can say like that..
JK: then from today onward  you don't have any son.. I am just your prestige.. and your prestige doesn't have any choice.. you can choos what ever you want..

with that I ran to the up stairs and started crying.. I was crying when I felt someone's presence in the room.. and found a girl..

JK: hey..
??:hi..I am Lia.. your make up artist..
JK: listen.. I am already married and.. and I also do have a kid.. I don't want to happen all these..
Lia: listen sir... parents are our selfless well wishers.. I think you should listen to what you appa is saying..
JK: but my baby??
Lia: ok.. let's go with the flow and see what happens.
JK: but..
Lia: no buts..looks like you are lactating so much..
JK: yeah. my baby must be hungry..
Lia: I am feeling bad for him.. by the way let me bring a breast sucker to release you from the pain.. 
with that she went out with a little smile and came back with a sucker.. after finishing all these Lia suggested me to take a bath.. I took bath and cried a lot..when I came out , I saw Lia was already there.. she was smiling like she has done something very blissfull work.. I gave her a small smile.. she prepared my dress and did my make up.. she really is a nice artist.. I wonder how will Taehyung react if he sees me like this.. at around 10 am appa came and took me to the vanue.. I was so sad.. I wanna cry.. I wanna go back to my hubby and my baby.. but you know what I am totally helpless.. soon we reached the  wedding place... I don't want to go inside.. but I have no other choice.. I wanna hug my baby and my Taetae.... I am sorry... I mentally said to Taehyung and my baby.. appa hold my hand and started walking through the aisle..I can feel a lot of stares on me.. I could ot even look up due to my sadness.. appa took me to the groom.. I cannot hold it any more.. I want to flee away but my legs suddenly feels so numb...appa handed me to him..

Mr.Jeon: take care of my child..

I looked at the groom's hands.. and I dunno why but they seem so known to me..

end of Jungkook P.O.V.

btw I had plan of writing more complexity but wrote only a few.. and take care of yourselves..I purple ou a lot.. ohh btw I posted one thing last night .. may be after a separation capter you need something to cheer up.. well just let me put it here..

 well just let me put it here

it was that.. and yeah I am girl also a bengali .. take care.. bye.. borahae..