Clown Kills Elite Classmates.

The LOP Classmate and Queenie and her elite classmates friends were on the classroom as one babagisu classmate started to discuss and explain who is the clown...then a projector image of it appeared.

Arth:"so, who is this Tricky the Clown guy? and why does he pose a threat to us classmates, we know that our otaku skills are a mere match against him

Arth:"so, who is this Tricky the Clown guy? and why does he pose a threat to us classmates, we know that our otaku skills are a mere match against him."

Classmate#2:"our friends outside told us not to underestimate him, even if our powers/skills. he could kill us not only quickly but In a gruesome and brutal way."

Queenie:"don't worry, our elite friends can handle problems like those. He's just a killer clown...nothing else"

Classmate#2:'they're all wrong...he's no ordinary killer clown...'

Shine:"is something wrong fellow classmate?"

=Somewhere in Dalaguete=

Bloodbath...carnage..all described in one scene as many White Fang grunts were murdered brutally..the Elite classmates had arrived...and no sign of Tricky around the place..

Elite Classmate#76 couldn't handle the scene and ran inside the building to puke.

Then Elite Classmate#54's instincts kicked in..as she felt a presence..a dangerous force that is coming towards them..a stressing was approaching towards them leaving cracks as its trail...then they dodged the rushing sign that was supposed to cut them in half...this was just the beginning the Clown emerged from the crack and the grabbed his trademark weapon the sign.

WARNING.

DANGER.

OMFG CLOWN.

ELITE CLASSMATES POSE THREAT TO CLOWN.

KILL.

ELITE LOP CLASSMATES CANNOT KILL CLOWN.

Then one elite classmate charged towards him and slashed him in the stomach..another classmate launched herself in the air and performed a devastating blown on the clown.. plummeting him straight towards the ground...

Elite classmate#78:"死ぬ、あなたは弱いピエロ!"
(Die, you weak clown!)

another elite classmates grabbed Y/n(Tricky) by his feet and then threw him to a nearby wall..

Elite Classmates#35:"それはそれですか?...私はもっと期待していました..しかし、あなたは...簡単に倒すことができます...がっかりしました。"
(is that it?...i've expected more..but you...are just easy to defeat... disappointing.)

Elite classmate#89:"ねえ、もうピエロ起きろ!"
(Hey, get up already Clown!)

When he stomped on Tricky's head... something has triggered him...and that is a improbability drive..and its a total game over for them..

REALITY COMPROMISED.

CLASSMATE TRIGGERED TRUE SELF....

CLOWN HAS BEEN ENGAGED WITH VIOLENCE.

THREAT:YOU'RE ALL SCREWED!

then Tricky grabbed elite classmate#89 and then threw him to elite classmate#54 with a force to break their bones then he threw his streetsign at the two and then turning it into a kebab.

Elite classmate#78 tried to slice and dice him with her katana but it was useless as she was slashed in the gut in a split second and then her head was sliced off clean by her own weapon..then he charged at the last elite classmate who she charged towards him aswell..her arms got ripped off brutally and then he grabbed his stopsign and then sent her flying in the air like a burger patty flipped.

Y/n:"You don't kill clown......CLOWN KILLS YOU"

Then he sliced her off in two, organs can be reportedly seen and blood splattered along.

The body fell to the ground then Tricky landed to the ground and then he left the scene to prevent more units from coming here to defeat him and take him down...and leaving a good present of a middle finger on the bodies he just created..

-Timeskip-

The bodies have been found and the classmates reactions were..very interesting..

Shine:'fufufu....you do really pose a threat to my fellow classmates...'

Queenie:'impressive..for an insane undead clown...my elit classmates posed dangerous to anyone but he just dispatched it without breaking a sweat..very impressive.'

=TO BE CONTINUED=