Arrogance results Corruption

=SOMEWHERE IN COUNCIL GOD DIMENSION=

One of the council god was just observing their kind on another multiverse which was doing the multiverse hero job....until the voices..

"Arrogant..."

This alerted the Council god and pulls out his GW/n(God weapon name) and started to look around the area..with his omnipresence power the councils have..they can sense the presence easily..but it didn't work for this....Thing..

"Earned a title of being the great defenders of the multiverse like Union and called as a Council God but yet you exiled your own kind for a crime he didn't do.."

Reader Council#19:"(Insert Show yourself dialogue comment here)"

The figure...laughed as courage and bravery exists on him..

"Naive.."

"Exiled a poor soul...why?"

"Was it justice?"

"Or something else?"

This angered him further he swung his GW/N in all directions at once to obliterate the invisible threat...it was no use..

"Confined in total arrogant corruption...masked it with fame and heroism....to make the lower beings worship you and your kind as saviours of the multiverse....how funny..."

"Is that what you wanted to be?"

"Council God.."

"Rethink your choices that you have made.."

"Was it justice?"

"Was it Justice?"

"W̸̯͂Ă̶̦S̷̩̔ ̸̲̫̐Ĩ̴͇͚͋T̴͔̃̾ ̸̌ͅJ̸͓̩̓U̵̙̔̏S̵̳̄̍T̸̻̒I̸̱̿C̵̦̀͂É̷̻̓?̶̢̙́̎!̵̛͓̮̉"

Then...a shadowy figure materialized infront of the council god.. levitating..

Corruption:"perfect host.."

The council tried to "Judgement" him by his attacks by the monster was unfazed all of it..

"Useless"

"Try Again"

"Not Enough"

Corruption:"your attacks are pointless."

then..it disappeared and reappeared from behind..then slashed him..leaving a claw wound mark on his back..