Atlas's Fall.

Ironwood was monitoring this clown on the screen display as Tricky Y/n was just eating his favorite snack..Hotdog..as the whole multiverse wondering how the f#%$ did that nevadean hotdog stand and the vendor got here? and he has an INFINITE STOCK of hotdogs...but it didn't bother the Tiky Y/n as he was very happi that his favorite hotdog stand in nevada ended up being here...somehow...Ironwood took the chance and then sent his men to capture the clown for the greater good of atlas..which was big mistake and he broke a rule in one of the Nevada laws:never..as i mean never EVER ruin someone's hotdog snack.

Atlas Soldiers:"There he is..OPEN FIRE!"

the atlas soldiers opened fire luckily for the hotdog man he got out of the area before moving to another position which a grimm..surprisingly had lein and bought one from the hotdog stand and gave up eating humans as he found his new favorite delicacy which he was fired by Salem...poor thing.

but for Y/n...he was shaking insanely for his hotdog was shot...he grabbed his trademark weapon and the bolted towards the army...he sliced off one atlas soldier in half then charged onto another one and ripped his head off then threw it to another atlas soldier..and then that soldier got his spine ripped off from his body..it was a blood bath...he hears a recorded voice of Ironwood saying.

Ironwood:"You're under arrest,Clown! surrender yourself to Atlas or be faced with full force."

Y/n was twitching more insanely and then single-handedly and brutally kills every atlas soldiers one by one...then he screamed.

Y/n:"IRONWOOD!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLOWN SAD HOTDOG DESTROYED.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLOWN KILLS ATLAS.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU CANNOT KILL CLOWN IRONWOOD....CLOWN FUCKING KILLS YOU!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

then he made a crack with his stopsign and the hopped in..the stopsign he stabbed became his personal transportation...heading to atlas with the speed level of a lamborgini car. meanwhile Ironwood got a minute to breath before an impending death will arrive..then one soldier barged to his office..and he was heavily injured..

Ironwood:"what brings you here?"

Atlas Soldier#98:"Sir......he....he....the Clown....is Here!...killed...and wiped out our SQUA-!"

(Ready......FIGHT!)

Tricky came out of the crack,grabbed his stopsign and started charging at Ironwood. the general pulled out his pistol and started firing his gun at him,which Tricky dodged it and deflected the other bullets..

Ironwood wallruns around his office while firing his shots at the undead brutal clown..some of his shots landed on the clown but it wasn't enough...

Tiky threw his stopsign at him but he missed but not only that but as it made a hole...an M16 came out from that said hole and caught it in Y/n's hands and started shooting at Ironwood which a bullet landed on his shoulders thus forcing him to take cover.

Ironwood:'WHAT KIND OF DUST ROUNDS ARE THOSE...IT PIERCED MY FLESH,THIS TRICKY ASSET IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN I THOUGHT....more powerful than Salem...he's too fast,dodged and evaded my dust rounds...just what is he?!'

then Tricky busted the cover by his stopsign which Ironwood's eyes widened, he got out of the before he swung it at him. 

he jumped off the window and started shooting his gun at him,Tricky sprinted towards him at full speed and then he slammed his stopsign at him which Ironwood barely dodged it.

Ironwood activated his SOS signal to Union which alerted Ozpin...and then send his best Huntsmen team along with Pro-Heroes and some of the Class E-3 students.

Y/n:"No time must i go now!"

Ironwood:"oh no you don't!"

then he fired paralyzing round on him but he deflected it and charged towards him in split second and sliced his jaw off and then sent him flying in the air which tricky was on the air as well as the body was falling he kicked the stopsign at Ironwood and then impaled him.

he retrieved back his trademark melee weapon even though it cut Ironwood in half...then left..

Y/n:"I win moltenfucker."

>TO BE CONTINUED<