Expurgation.

Here we see just a normal day at the Multiverse no annoying false units such as council gods or union annoy the clown.

Tiky was sitting on the bench eating the "C o o k i e" I guess the clown need a cookie break after all.

The portal opened then..out comes the shadowy-flame humanoid figure...which was Auditor.

Auditor:"We meet again Y/n,I see you have gotten stronger than your old self."

Y/n(Tricky):"who are you?"

Auditor:"I was the one who brought you back to life,I gave you a second chance to show this multiverse..true peace.."

Y/n(Tricky):'so this is the guy who brought me back...he looks cool than those council god shadow y/ns.'
(Edgy dark readers are triggered)

Auditor:"Y/n,I want you to have this...this is your last fragment of your true self..you past self was just all false..tainted by those fools they call themselves the reader council gods and their pointless order."

The Auditor gave the red halo to the clown which..red aura and essence started to flow around him.

He tilted his head in confusion on what does that fragment of him means?

Auditor:"your first fragment was your weapon,the second is inside your head and the last one is that one I gave you...with such extended power radiating on the keystone fragment you will be able to turn yourself in to form which is...The Expurgation form...a form which...no one has even known in this multiverse except you and the citizens of my new dimensional domain..."

Auditor:"its power..it can be a threat to multiversal beings including...and especially against the reader council gods and goddesses.."

Tricky activated his Expurgation form..which was a skeleton form,eyes glowing red and a red halo on his head glowing..he was shaking insanely and violently in this form.

he was shaking insanely and violently in this form

and as a bonus..the stopsign had the same color as him with the exclamation mark icon glowing...

Also the power allows you to enter the hell world..which a dimension which acts as its own pocket dimension...floating lands,building,skies are just dark red..and another ability is that It could summon spikes from the ground... impaling those who are unaware and foolish enough to not careful when fighting him.

Auditor:"I shall not be here any longer,I apologize Tricky for an army threat is heading in this way..it could be after us and..I sense them powerful..we must go no-"

Tricky put his hand on Auditor's shoulder patting him before saying.

Y/n(Tricky):"don't worry,Mr Auditor. I can handle it."