Namjoon - Jealous

I prefer breaking your bed, not heart ;)

"Hurry up, babe. The movie is gonna start!" he shouts.

"Okay. Five more minutes, I promise!" You yell from your shared bedroom trying to find some comfortable clothes after a shower.

Your boyfriend Namjoon finally came to visit you after a few months of not seeing you. He has been so busy promoting his new song, and it has been getting popular. Their company had let them get a week off.

"Your phone is ringing!" He looks over to it.

"Answer it for me, babe!" You shout back.

Namjoon quickly picks up your phone, right next to him on the couch. Not even looking to see who it was, he answers it.

"Hello, who is this?" He asked nicely.

Hi darling" A man with a deep yet smooth voice responds.

"Who the hell are you?" He answers back in a annoyed tone.

Putting your wet hair up, you finally leave the bedroom. Right when you walk out, your boyfriend is staring right at you. You can tell he's furious.

"Who's Axel?" He asks you calmly, while still having the phone on his ear.

You run to him and grab the phone out from his hand. You look at him while you spin around, giving him a cheeky smile.

"Hey! Sorry about him." You awkwardly laugh, looking back at your boyfriend.

Namjoon was always the jealous type. Whenever you talked to a guy, he would get so mad. It was kinda cute.

"Yeah, yeah!" you say, before laughing walking into the kitchen.

"YAH!" He screams, startling you.

"We are supposed to watch a movie!" He shouts.

You ignore him, continuing the conversation.

A few seconds later, he yanks the phone out of your hand, hanging up on Axel.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" You pout.

He stares blankly at you.

"Are you listening?" You stutter, feeling your face turn red.

Namjoon grabbed your wrist pulling you towards the couch.

He pushed you down onto it roughly. Reaching eye level, he yanked off your shorts and panties at the same time as you stepped out of them. He spreads your legs apart with a firm hand.

"Oppa.." you moaned lightly.

"So wet for me as always." He snickered.

He placed his fingers on your folds rubbing up and down slowly.

You wimper at his touch sinking your teeth into your bottom lip.

He slides his fingers deep inside you pumping in and out insistently curling his fingers upward rubbing against your g-spot harder and harder knowing your a second from losing it completely.

"Does he make you feel good like this?" He asked.

Before getting to answer he places his small plump lips on your clit sucking roughly making you cum with a scream.

Namjoon never leaves your clit as you soak his lips and chin. He hums and vibrates your core sending another wave of pleasure.

"Up" he instrusted leaving your residents on him.

You rose up slowly abit shakened. He took off your gray sweatshirt slowly kissing your open skin sucking on your neck softly but anxiously. Your head tilted back as he used one hand to undo your bra throwing it onto the floor.

Still sucking your neck he grabbed one of your legs wrapping it around his waist with your help you jumped onto him with a light moan. He held you tightly in his arms bringing you back into the kitchen putting you down slowly on the counter.

Namjoon took off his shirt showing his well built arms.

You ghost your fingers over his arms as he smirks to you suddenly grabbing your hands placing them down on the counter.

"Lean back baby."  He said with less dominance.

You immediately lean back as he spreads your legs wider this time.

The space between your leg is burning and you needed him badly.

"Your soaked," he mummers.

You moan breathlessly.

Smirking at your words, Namjoon runs his hands up your legs to your boobs before slowly rubbing his blunt head onto your folds slowly.

"Namjoon please." You wimper lifting your hips up a little desperately.

Forcing your hips back down he sharply inserts himself deep inside you.

"Is this fine," a small groan sounds in the back of his throat as you clench tighter around him.

Waves of pleasure roam throughout your body and you couldn't last any longer.

Namjoon quickly grips your lower back pulling you towards him pounding inside of you.

"Just like that!" You scream as his thrusts get faster and faster.

You snap your head back before wrapping your arms tightly around him.

"Look at me baby," he growls scattering kisses over your neck grinding into you.

Unintentionally you place three fingers on your clit rubbing vigorously, slowly peeking up.

Namjoon pulls out then slams back into you digging his nails onto your hips.

Not having much pleasure come from him, he slows down his pace and fills you up.

You notice Namjoon's body start to twitch, showing he really enjoyed it.

He stands looking down as he catches his breathe. Then looks up at you. In the moment you stare at each other as he slowly whispers

"you are my baby, mine."

{hi beautiful}

Did you missed me? haha I missed you so muchhh
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, ofc I'll upload with the other members in a few days :)
:I really appreciate your votes and comments on my books, so thank you for that!!!
Stay safe and take care of yourself!

See you soon.