Taehyung - My medicine

She deserve her pussy ate to the sloppiest degree.

You have been sick all week. Your boyfriend Taehyung comes to take care of you as much as he can before practice.

You have been trying to control yourself to not kiss or touch him, it's just too hard, he looks better then ever. Besides the last thing you want to do is get him sick. The members will kill you if you did.

Laying in bed all day you have been watching TV trying to enjoy the little things.

Taehyung has been so supportive for you. He would bring you water, and make your favorite Noodle Soup.

The only problem was the medicine. The taste was so bitter, and you have to take it every 8 hours.

Taehyung knows you hate it. He has to practically fight you everyday just so you can take it. At least you enjoy seeing him smile from you running away from him, it was just always funny to him.

"You know what time it is? He chuckled opening up the refrigerator.

"Mhm...No" you groaned knowing exactly what time it was.

"Oh yeah," he said lifting himself up to get a spoon and fill it with the horrible medication.

Shutting the refrigerator he walks into the living room with a huge smile on his face showing his perfect teeth.

"No!" You screamed jumping off the couch.

"Baby come on, you do this everyday." He laughs walking closer to you. Before getting any closer, you run to yours and Taehyungs bedroom.

Holding a hand under the spoon he speed walks into the bedroom.

You were trapped standing besides the bed coughing already trying to catch your breathe.
He walked up to you sweeping you off your feet. Seconds later filling your mouth with the bitter medication.

"Oh god..." you snapped your head back onto his shoulder trying your best to swallow as much as you can. You can feel him starring at you. Taehyung suddenly places wet kisses to your cheek down to your jaw making you whimper. He lets go of the spoon letting it drop onto the floor.

"Taehyung, I don't want you to get sick." You said breathlessly as he brings you back to your feet just to only roam his hands on your breasts to your stomach.

Slowly he pulls up your shirt revealing your red lace bra sinking his teeth into the soft skin of your neck.

"I need you" he groans making his way down to leave marks on your collarbone.

You honestly didn't want him to stop and you wanted more.

You turn your body around attaching your lips onto his kissing him with abandon. You throw your arms around his neck as he sinks his teeth into your bottom lip roughly tugging it between his lips. You whine again as his hold on your waist becomes tighter.

Gliding his lips back to your collarbone you can feel Taehyungs lips curve into a smirk from you softly moan his name. He reaches down to the bottom of your shirt pulling it over your head. Soon after you do the same. You can feel his erection threw his basketball shorts on your stomach making your hold on his neck tighten.

Taehyung quickly lifts you back up wrapping your legs around his waist.

He lays you on the bed hovering you with his warm body. Taehyung recaptures your lips burring his tongue in your mouth. Immediately you can feel his erection rub against your cloth folds causing you to moan into his mouth.

Your heart was racing of excitement.

Tae pulls away from the kiss kissing down to your chest. He lifts up your matching red lace bra on top of your breast quickly pulling a nipple with his teeth.