Yoongi - kitten

Really in the mood to pound your pretty little cunt.

You hear the door creak open and peek from the bedroom door to see Yoongi stumble across the hallway, leaving his things lying on the floor, all while mumbling to himself. His brows were furrowed and his expression was serious, different from his usual vibe when he came home. This was not what you were expecting to see right now.

Worry immediately flushed over you because he didn't seem like he was alright. So, you forgot about your little cat ears and collar and made your way to him quickly, hugging him as soon as you could reach your arms around him. "Is everything okay?"

He sighed and wrapped his arms around you, pressing his head against yours. "It's just been a really long day," he said and you felt him relax into your embrace slightly.

"Did you plan to do something?" He asked after a moment of silence though, with a smirk on his lips. Oh yeah.

You had dressed up in your favourite gear just to perhaps give him a little something else to think about for a while than work and now it seemed like he needed it more than you had thought initially. "Anything for my master," you whispered shyly, not sure if he would be up for your plans.

"I like the sound of that, kitten." And before you knew it, you could feel his breath right beside your ear.

You almost squealed when he began nibbling on your neck, teeth grazing over your sensitive skin as he made sure to leave his mark on you. His tongue swirled over the spots he nibbled on and his warm lips were tightly pressed against your skin. "That feels nice," you sighed and closed your eyes, feeling what he was doing to you.

Yoongi didn't answer, as he just snickered and continued showing your neck some love, above your collar as well as right below it where he usually found your sweet spot.

Your hands were tangled in his hair as he kept getting lower to kiss your neck better and you accidentally tugged a little too hard. He quickly raised his head from the crook of your neck and looked at you. His index finger wrapping around the silver hoop on your collar.

He yanked you a little from it and you immediately let go of his hair. "Gentle there kitten, we've talked about this."

"Yes...master," you said, chills running through your whole body as he slid his other hand down your side, letting it rest on your hip, his finger still hung onto your collar.

"Undress for me would you? Or did you just plan to wear casually?"Yoongi asked with a chuckle, staring straight into your eyes. You didn't want to break eye contact but you had to answer him and you undressed yourself. You instinctively blush at the thought of being bare naked in front of him but he knew how to comfort you.

When you lifted your shirt over your head, Yoongi then licked his lips and with an excited expression studied your body. "You're so fucking cute," he said and cupped your chin in his hands and quite roughly pulled you into a kiss.

You moaned blissfully into the kiss, his tongue sliding into your mouth immediately, he wanted to make sure he was the one in control.

He moved his other hand up from your hip to your breast, squeezing it tightly, causing you to whimper. His touch was cold on your skin, your nipples erecting in a matter of seconds. Whereas your fingers were lightly playing with the hem of his shirt, hoping to get it off soon.