Seokjin - Massage

Are you a good girl? Are you going to show me what a good girl you are?

"Lay down"

Jins hand grabbed around my neck and gently, he pushed me down on his white sheets covering the massive bed underneath. I felt him bend down over me and suddenly, his cold fingers were on my skin. His hands started putting pressure on the sore areas around my hip and lower back, pushing and pressing the aching spots.

"Oh my gosh, right there" I hummed, my fingers digging into the sheets on his bed.

At first his touches hurt but shortly after they became rather comfortable. Jin added more pressure, twisting his fingers, moving around in hard, rough circles. He rubbed the tense knots on my skin, earning my moans escaping my whimpering lips.

"Holy fuck" I sobbed, shutting my eyes.

Every press, every push, every rub instantly loosened up the sore spots on my body. Jins  grip on my lower back got stronger as he leaned down and for just a brief second, I felt his boner brush against my thigh.

He's hands slowly slipped around my body and lingered around the edge of my panties filling up my body with a rush I'd never felt before.

"Jin, what are you doing?" I stuttered, strangling a whimper slipping out.

I felt his warm hands massaging my bare thighs roughly, before his fingers moved even closer to the tip of my tickling centre.

"Jin..." I gasped, biting into my lip. "The members are on the other side of the door"

"Don't worry, baby. Just relax, okay" he hushed me silently.

I tried fighting his actions, but the high felt too good to battle. My eyes fluttered as his teasing fingertip slipped across my clit for just a second. I swayed my back, feeling Jins big hand pressing my stomach down against the mattress and running from my back to my shoulders and disappeared into my hair.

His fingers wrapped into my hair and he bended down me entirely to whisper in my ear. Pulling in my hair, he forced my ear to his lingering lips.

"I need you to do something for me, okay?"

"Okay" I breathed.

"Keep quiet. Don't make a sound, okay?" he gasped, I nodded back.

I felt his fingers brush against the soft fabric before he dipped them deep into my panties and wrapped his fingers around the string, moving them slowly to the side.

"I haven't even started and you're already soaking. I'm impressed" he rasped sorely.

Even his dirty words made my body twirled underneath his heavy weight on me. His teasing fingers slid against my wet clit, teasingly rubbing and then removing his fingers entirely, before he pushed two fingers hardly and deep into my core. It forced my back to arch as a scream pressed on my lips.

"Shh, quiet" he shushed me calmly.

"But Jin-" I whined by his touches.

"If you just keep it down, they won't hear us. I want to fuck you in every single room in this flat... I wanna fuck you right here, right now"