Hoseok - Car sex

When was the last time somebody made you cum?

You feel nervous about going for this ride with Hoseok. Tonight something makes you feel the cramped space even more acutely. As you drive outside the city limits, you hold his hand in the space between your seats. You try to make a conversation, but the way his thumb strokes down the indent of your palm, firm and rhythmic and incessant, is completely distracting.

He's taking the two of you to a quiet, secret spot he knows, just above the city, where you can watch the lights glimmer. You thought you would look forward to a peaceful evening with your love, but staying quiet is slipping further and further from your mind.

You are too busy entertaining tantalising filthy ideas to notice that the car has rolled to a stop. You blush, suddenly afraid that Hoseok can read your thoughts, even though you know such a thing is humanly impossible. He might very well know exactly what you're thinking though, as his eyes fall upon your pretty face. He reaches across to disengage your seat belt as you flush furiously.

"Hoseok..." you murmur his name, uncertain of what to make of his silence. His intentions become much clearer as his hands grab your waist and draw you across the front seat and into his awaiting lap. His hands are strong. He makes you feel like you weigh little more than a doll with the ease with which he handles you.

But his grip is firm. Your heart pounds fast until it resonates inside every inch of you. You even feel it in your core, pulsing between when your legs, emitting an aroused heat that you're certain Hoseok can feel radiating off you. It makes you uncomfortable to give off such obvious signs of how badly you want him.

Your clit throbs, and you try to keep your legs closed to maintain a last shred of feminine modesty. Hoseok smiles, his eyes telling you, I don't think so. Both of his hands come up then to grip your inner thighs with bruising strength. Your legs quiver as they are forced apart.

Your breath comes shakily as he settles you fully in his lap. You can feel his cock already swelling between your legs and pushing against the cotton crotch of your panties.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" He whispers into your hair. You shudder as his tongue thrusts past his teeth to lap once at the shell of your ear.

"Yes." You feel like you are murmuring a confession at church. If Hoseok is to be the one to punish your sinful discretion, you welcome every discipline he has in store. "Fuck me please."

"Your wish is my command" He trails down the length of your straining neck. Your lips part involuntarily. "You're practically ready to burst wanting it so bad."

His fingers stroke you beneath your skirt, hard and fast. The cotton fabric of your panties catches against your clit, sending a wave of intense feeling through you. You whimper and clutch your fingers in his hair as he makes the motion again and again, forcing on you the heavy petting that your pussy craves.

You practically drench his fingers with how much you want it, but you can't help how good it makes you feel.

You moan again as you feel his teeth graze your skin. He nips again, and you buck violently in his lap, but his hand grips your ass and holds you in place.

"You like that?" he murmurs. "It isn't a question. I know you do. You really are just a little whore who wants a thick cock to ride, hm?" He punctuates his words by biting down on your neck a third time, before taking the tender flesh into his mouth to suck.

His teeth rake the sensitive spot, and he draws on it again and again. The hot, wet suction of his lips and the teasing massage of his tongue leave an angry red mark on your skin.

The hand on your backside fists suddenly, wrinkling the pressed fabric of your skirt. Hoseok gives a hard yank, and you feel the waistband tugged down until the round hill of your ass stops the descent.

He pulls again, this time towards him, as he bites and sucks your neck. You feel the cool air of the car hit your bare skin. You feel completely exposed without it, but Hoseok refuses to let go. He pulls hard, his rein on your dress forcing your hips to grind against his stiff bulge.

Your fingers trail down his chest and catch themselves on his fly. You draw the zipper down, quick and eager. His cock springs free into your waiting hands, smooth and rigid as a steel beam.

You want to lower your lips to it and worship him with your mouth, but there isn't enough room in the driver's seat to fulfill desire. You are already crowded close, sweating and grinding and on the edge of getting exactly what you deserve, Hoseok is going to give it to you.

"Ride me," he whispers. "I want you to feel just how much I desire you. I want you to take it all."

You move your hand down to sopping wet front of your underwear slowly, as if in a dream, and shift your panties aside. You feel the cool air on your folds, you part them with two fingers. You know you will be tight for him, just the way he likes it.

You take his cock in your hand and guide it to your cunt. You feel a hard pressure as you sink down onto him; the head of his member catches on your entrance, and you cry out as he plunges inside of you.

Hoseok's hands cup your ass as he begins to roll the firm flesh. He pulls you back and forth, testing your endurance, moaning quietly all the while. "God, you feel so tight," he murmurs. "So tight and wet."

The sounds you make are small and desperate.

Hoseok groans, deep and masculine. He has satisfied himself now that your cunt can handle what he has in store. He begins to bounce you roughly in his lap, thrusting his length deep into you.

"Hoseok! Hoseok! Ah!" Your cries become more and more desperate as you clutch onto his shoulders.

"You're taking it fucking beautifully," he moans again as your breathing comes in short bursts.

"Hoseok... please," you beg, but you can't articulate what it is you need.

He is being so rough with you. His cock pounds your pussy, and the sound of flesh slapping together drives you even crazier. You hear the small catches his voice makes. The shoulder of your blouse slips down, and you feel him kissing and sucking and nipping his way along your cleavage.

"I'm going to come. Ahhh!" You undulate your hips whorishly to feel every full inch.

Hoseok's fingers tighten. Flesh slaps harder. Your bouncing picks up speed as his hands force you to envelope his cock again and again. His hips are coming off the seat now, driving upward into you. Your head nearly hits the roof of the car, just as his violent humping sends you into the stratosphere.

"Ahhh!" You cry out and grip his shoulders as a powerful orgasm rips through you, overwhelming you completely.

"Hoseok, yes! Ah!" Your eyes fly open as pleasure rolls through you. Every thrust causes your orgasm to multiply, until you can't stop yourself from crying out again. Your thighs clench and shake as warmth floods through you.

Another moan from Hoseok, louder this time, and you feel the hot jet of his seed spurt inside you. Your own moans dwindle as you roll your hips, milking every drop.

His fingers clench on your waist, twining and burying themselves in your ruined skirt. It takes a long time for the pleasure to recede, but when it does, you realize Hoseok incessant yanking has ripped your skirt.

"You owe me another skirt," you murmur playfully as you snuggle close. Hoseok strokes your silky hair.

"Maybe," he allows. Then with a wicked little smile, "Maybe I will owe you a lot of skirts in the future."

{hi beautiful}

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
Try staying healthy and safe!!
Vote pls;

See you soon.