Dang gravity -Wilbur-

In which, Wilbur breaks a glass cup

Wilbur went downstairs at 2:45 am looking for a snack. He was unable to sleep, and honestly, quite bored of staring at his ceiling. He couldn't find anything to eat without having to microwave it first, so he settled for a drink instead. "Some milk will be fine, i guess" He whispered to himself.

As he turned around his hand nocked into something hard and cold, glass. Everything around him felt slower, as he watched the cup fall, and eventually shatter.

He broke the cup.

In a fury of panic he desperatly tried to hide all evidence of the broken cup. He hoped that everyone was unable to hear that, but he knew they all heard.

He ignored the pricles of pain from the glass, only focusing on the broken cup.

He broke the cup.

ℌ℮ ♭ґ◎к℮ †ℌ℮ ¢ʊ℘.

H⃠e⃠ b⃠r⃠o⃠k⃠e⃠ t⃠h⃠e⃠ c⃠u⃠p⃠.

"Wil..?" A younger boy asked. Wilbur knew it was Tommy.

He turned around, looking at Tommy in the eye. Tommy was scared, no sad..., unsure on his emotions as he saw his idols face so.. paniced.

Wilbur didn't trust his voice at the moment, but hoped Tommy understood. Tommy went back upstairs to ask Techno what to do.

They both came back downstairs worried sick for there brother.

They quitely got out saline solution to clean the glass wounds, aswell as bandages and gloves.

After everything and everyone was cleaned up, they heard a broken faint whisper, coming from the middle child.

"Thank you.."

"Philza was out adventuring"