MAYBE I AM

MAYBE I AM
NOAH P.O.V.

"Noah?" Mr. John calls and I walk to him to his desk.

"You missed out from your work, Noah. You alright?"

"I apologise, Mr. John."

"Meet me at my office after class, Noah." I nod and walk back to my desk putting my head again at the desk. It isn’t good, it isn’t alright. I am disappointed, I am disappointing.

After the class I walk to Mr. John's office looking down. I Don't what to face, what to do?

"Close those doors behind." I nod and closed the doors walking to his desk. Mr. John was in a sky blue thin shirt, black pants. His build up chest has pulled the buttons to tightly. I thought how would they stay put?

"Take a seat, Noah." I seat in opposite of him and he put down the book he was working on. His glasses get off and he given his attention to me.

"I guess you should forget about the incident, Noah." He smiles lightly looking at me.

"I should, Sir." I smile back. We both has no taste behind our smile. It's so empty that I don't know how to make it easy.

_

"Hey, baby." His arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into his lap. I giggle and he rubbed our noses together.

"Hey."
"How are you?"
"Happy."

"I missed you so much."
"Me too." He pecked my lips and pulled me closer. I was so close to him as he was too close to mmy body, my lips.

"I am so sorry, love. I barely make time for you." He apologise and I pecked his lip.

"I am happy, It's all matter, Elron." he took me on his lap and I laid on his chest. His body is a safe place for me where I want to hide mysekf from the world.

"I bough something for us." I look at his face, his beautiful eyes with a greenish spark. Calling me so well.

"What is it?"
"Let me take you." He smiles and soon took me to his car. I was in a black jacket of him, loose and baggy. He has his formal suit on and we drive to the place.

We both walk to a big building, we were at the twentieth floor of it when he smiles and pulled me to the doors of the floor.

"Open it." He hands me some keys and  I open the doors. It was an apartment, decorated cleanly and amazingly.

We both entered and I was watching the whole place. He puts his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

"This is out apartment, for our privacy and a safe place. People won't notice us here nor we will get notice.  Want you to decorate this place as you want, Noah. A memory of us, should be as beautiful as this place will be." I was impressed. I was feeling butterflies and I want to hug him so tightly. I want to bring us more closer.

"I love you, Elron." I turn back and hugged him closely.
"I love you too, baby." He hugged me back and pecked my cheek.

"This is too precious." I said and smile holding him. He smiles back and massage my back in warmth.

"Let me show you our bedroom." I nod and he hold my hand walking to the bedroom. It's a big, no biggest bedroom and looks so beautiful with It's out city view.

"Wow!" I excitedly said and look at Elron who just smile at me.

"I don't know when I will be here and when not. Come here anytime, do anything and be free to sleepover here anyday. Just try text me that though and colour is upto you." He wink and I run to hug his silliness. He is insane and I love that. He is crazy and I love that. He is cold and I love that too. I am in so love with him. His preciousness.

_

"Noah?" I nod looking at Brian.
"So there will be a little party at one of our school class room. We can do shits without drinking and things you know right? Are you in?"

"Of course. When will it be?"
"Tonight at seven." I nod and get back to my class.

It was seven too soon and I turn into some tight pant and one of Elron's sweatshirt jacket. It was cold and this is most comfortable also he doesn’t complaints when I steal his clothes.

I was soon out at the place after texting Elron where was I. I wanted him to know where was I because if I get lost he would find me out.

"Hey, babe." Brian pulled me out in the middle of the crowd and I saw a lot of students there. All boys! Come on he didn’t tell me it was only for boys.

"Hey."
"Be careful. Out host is Mr. John by the way. He pulled our noses and this held for  bet he lost in." At this point I couldn’t hold my laugh back and I laugh out loud.

"Not you too Noah. This idiots are already killing me." Mr. John stands with us and I look at him.

"You deserve it, Mr. John." Mic voiced out.

"Be serious, Mr. John. This is school."
"Be silent, Brian."

He nods and walk away. Mr. John and I stand a little far from the crowd and he hand me a glass of sparkling water in a plastic glass.

"It's so unlike of you, Mr. John." I said looking at his leather jacket, denim jeans and sneakers. Fuck- this man is breathtaking.

"I take it as an compliment." He smiled.

"You should be." I said and smile. I sip on my drink and It's kind of normal. The heck-

"Be careful, little head." He ruffled my hair when I was going to fall hitting my own shoes. I blush and look at him trying to divert my mind. I hate him. You hate him. Noah.

_______________________

Thanks for reading.
Long time.

"Friendship is precious."