TELLING HIM

TELLING HIM

"Nooooo!" I get caught by his hands and he just nuzzled at my neck holding me tightly.

"It tickles!" I laugh but he again smile blessing my cheeks with his soft kisses.

We both ended up sitting on the couch and he took me on his lap!

"You hungry?" I nod and laid at his chest kissing his jaw lightly.

"Let me cook something for you! I will ride you home then alright?" I nod and get off from his lap. While he was preparing food I get to look at the house.

"Noah?" I look at him walking to the kitchen, he pulled me and made me sit at the kitchen counter while I smile taking few strawberries from his counter.

"Do you know baking?" I shook my head and pout.

"I was thinking if You can come to my home this weekend we can have a picnic at my backyard? No one will notice!" He said keeping his eyes at the cooking pan..

"I will be here on time. Bake me cup cakes!" I giggled and shove strawberries at my month munching them.

"Hey! Your phone is ringing!" I look at my bag and the phone upto it.

"I will be right back!" I run to it.

"Hey, Elron?" I smile looking at other side from Van and taking the phone call.

"This weekend at our apartment, I am free!" He cheerfully said and I face palm.

"I have plans this weekend, Can we postpone?" I hesitantly said. Van eyes to ME listening to me.

"Am I not important, Noah? Or you got someone else? You literally get disappear sometimes." He said getting hurt.

"No no, Elron. Why would I get someone else? Just-"

"Then this weekend, I will pick you up at eleven! Love you!"

"Love you too!" I hang the call looking back at Van who just stopped the stove. I sigh!

"We can postpone!" He said.

"I am sorry! I didn't want it." I apologise.

"It's alright!" He smiles quite bitterly. 

_

"Hey, baby!" I get in the car giving him a normal smile.

"Hey!" I replied and he start the car driving us to our apartment. I actually felt guilty because all I wanted that backyard picnic today.

"What are you thinking this deep?" He asked and I come out from my thoughts looking at him emotionlessly.

"What are doing all day?" I asked smilling away.

"You!" I blushed and hit his arm while he laugh.

"I have ordered us food, probably watching movie and few plans!" I hummed.

We both reached to our apartment and the first thing I know, was sleeping at the couch.

"Are you tired?" Elron asked and I nod. He went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water walking back to me again.

"Drink this!" He hand me the bottle and sit at the other one sit couch.

"Well so I was thinking if Your father give me the permission, I want to take you to Hawaii this summer which is at your summer breaks!" He said and I look at him with tired eyes.

"Alright! I will ask dad about that!" He hummed.

"I will be back taking a shower." I nod and he left. I pull out my phone and dialed Van's number but before it he has texted me few times asking if I had breakfast or not.

"Hey sunshine?" I blush at the nickname he just said.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Ohh just few of my friends come to my home to gave a party so kinda enjoying it." He smiles.

"Did I disturb?" I asked.

"No way! I was kinda missing you!"

"Same. I will try to get back soon!" I pouted.

"Noah? If the food arrives please attend it?" I look at the bedroom doors and nod while getting up from the couch.

"You are with him?" Van asked.

"Ahh yeah, we just arrived."

"Alright! I will talk to you later on-"

"Alright, Have fun!"

"You too-"

I hang the call and soon the food arrives. While serving then at the dine Elron comes back from the room   and hold me from back kissing my cheek.

"I missed you!" He said and I turned at him wrapping my hands around his neck.

He pulled me in a kiss holding me tightly all of a sudden! His tendering lips parted my lips and dominantly he just pulled me up by my butt and cupped them smoothly.

I kissed him.back closing my eyes, I was at his lap trying hard to get the kiss but his tongue get inside of mine and just I moaned. He smirks and played with my tongue curling them together.

"Ahh~" I moan and he stepped slowly to the couch. He puts me down on it and we both pulled out to take breaths. He didn’t stop touching me and his cold lips touched my neck, kissing and biting it softly.

"Elron, the food- I said in between of moans.

" yes! I am eating!" He looked at me with a smirk. His hands lift me up and put me on his shoulder, my belly was there when he walked to our bedroom and throw me on the bed.

"Here we go!" He smirked hovering over me and first he hugged me tightly. I blushed and hold him back but soon he changed his hands position.

His hands slip under my shirt and he again started kissing my neck lovingly  but a bit rushly.

"More-" ..

_______________________

Thanks for reading.

"Who are you?
A beautiful flower!'