WE DID IT

WE DID IT

"IT'S BULLSHIT!" He yelled and I looked down guiltily.

"Yeah it is-" I said sounding sad and Just took my bags and paper to walk away from the home.

"Why are you doing this?" He yelled stopping me from my way.
"It doesn’t concern you, Van. Let me go-" I used the pet name and tried walking away but-

I was pushed against the couch rushly,  I lose my balance as I was pressed at the couch by my back. He looked hurt and hot. He pressed his lips against mine and I was blessed.

He forcedly kiss my lips and pressed his tongue inside, it was soon and it took me time to react but I was soon enough as well.

He caressed my lips and breath looking into my eyes.

"People are crazy to be looking into you but not falling for you." He said hugging me tightly.

"People are crazy to hold themselves when they can't!" I chuckled but he hugged me tighter.

_

"Mr. Maldonado, please keep quite at the back or I am going to give you detention!" We both shut up and stop giggling focusing on our work.

"Sorry, Mr. John!" We apologies but the class ended too soon and We all jumped out from the class.

This was the last class today so I was out to the parking lot!

"Shouldn’t you explain why aren’t you taking my calls?" I stopped at my spot looking back to the person I haven’t met or talked in this week.

"Oops! Peace out!" Brian runs away even though I eyes him not to.

"Answer me, huh?" He wrapped his hands around my waist and nuzzle at my neck.

"People can see us!" I yelled but he pulled out his phone just.

"Smile!" He said opening the camera.
"What?"
"Smile beautifully!" He warned and I stick my tongue out pressing my head a little behind at his shoulder.

"Cute!" He said as he took few pictures.

"What are you going to do?"
"You!" He smirked and I pulled away.

"Noah!" I soon pulled away from Elron and stand still covering my shoulder with the jacket as I look at Van.

"You forgot this at your desk!" He smiles awkwardly and I took the pen from him.

"Thanks V- Mr. John!" I sigh in relief and look back at Elron.

"Nice meeting you, Mr. John. Can you take care of him for me?" Elron chirped up and I pinch his arm rolling my eyes.

"Yeah sure. No problem Mr. Maldonado."

"You know me?"

"Who doesn’t!" The awkwardness almost fade away and Elron nods. I smile and pulled Elron away from there.

"Bye Mr. John." I smile and he went to his car. I kicked Elron at his legs once he is in the car and he playfully laugh.

"Let me take you to lunch!" He said and I nod.

We both were in a fancy restaurant for lunch and I ordered for us. He sits besides me too close to make me uncomfortable in the place!  We were never like this on local places though.

"Why are you so close?" I asked and he smirked kissing me on the cheeks.

"Check your phone!" He said and I soon took the phone on my hand as our food arrived.

"Elron! This-" I almost stutter looking at the post and the amount of missed calls and texts I got!

"You didn’t announced our relationship out!" I gasped and he kissed me on the lips. Almost the all people at the place check on us but did their work as well.

"You aren’t happy!"
"No! I mean I am but It's- dad I am- EHEHEHEHH!" I jumped on my toes as I hugged him tightly and he just hugged me back caressing me on his arms.

_

"Welcome home, Mr. Alvarez!" I look at Dad looking at me with angry eyes.
He knows!?

"Dad I can explain!"

"You need to Mr. Alvarez! Maldonados are my old friends to your acknowledgement." He yelled and I stand in front of him looking down.

"You did great losing all my respect and everything!" He yelled and I-

"May I come in, Uncle?" I look back at Elron who drop me home! 

"You know right you shouldn’t!" Dad yelled and he nod standing on the door.

"Do you even know how disappointed your family would be after this?" He noded and I mouthed sorry but Mom was sitting on the dine watching this  drama with her chips!?

"But that doesn’t mean you need to be disappointed too Uncle. It was my decision to come out!" He said and Dad rolled his eyes.

"Are you unhappy that your Son is gay?" He asked.

"I am unhappy because you both did something where you guys should have take permissions first!" Dad folds his hands at his chest.

"I promise nothing would happen, Uncle. You know me very well, Uncle." He said and Dad seems to be cool down a little.

"Medias gonna trouble him, Elron!"
"They won't! I promise Uncle." Dad smiles and let him get in since he was hanging on the door.

"But If anyone harass my son, I Will accuse you for everything Mr. Elron!" Dad smirked and Elron noded.

"Yaaa Elron, want some hotpot! I made tom yum though!" Mom said as she looks all chilled.

"I would love to-"
"How you become so thin, baby. You were like a whole fat ass when you were eight! I still remember you how you cried after losing you first teeth!"

At this point we all were laughing really hard to be honest! 

_____________________

Thanks for reading.

Can someone understand Asian parents?! ✋✋✋ 🙏

"Follow the read of love"