EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT

THIRD P.O.V.

"Ah yeah!" Brian said giving his attention towards the screen in front of him.

"Are you going somewhere?" Elron asked looking at the type of dressing Brian had on, he hummed.

"Alright! With whom?" Elron asked out of curiosity.

"A friend."
"You never went out without Noah?"
"Noah is kinda busy this days. He mostly does his assignment or chit chat with Mr. John." Brian replied.

"Who is this Mr. John."
"Our teacher remember?" Brian said but at the very next moment the door bell rang and Brian run towards the doors.

Elron followed but Brian didn't noticed and give a quick kiss to Mic at the lips who has hold Brian's hands.

"If I am not wrong. You are Sierra's boyfriend? Want to explain Brian?" The both stuttered looking back at him.

"When-When did you come here?" Brian stuttered.

"Just the moment ago." Elron folds his hands at his chest.

"We are nothing like that, Elron. Just friends." Brian said and tried removing his hands from Mic's who didn't let him.

"Of fucking course not." Elron yelled.

"Get in both of you. No more arguments."

"I am sorry but I need to take him out tonight." Mic said stopping Elron who angrily runs back at him holding the collar of his shirt.

"You are cheating on Sie! Bold of you to assume I am going let my brother do a mistake being around with you."

"Leave him Elron. We are nothing like it. We are never gonna meet from today this is why this date placed. Did you forget I am going to paris with dad after tomorrow. He has arranged my school and living everything there. Please let me go? I beg you." Brian said broken, sad and moreover just want a great night ahead.

"No! Go to your room and I'm calling Sie." Elron said glaring at both of them.

"Please no!" Mic said.

"Look I'm giving you one last minute to get out from my mansion. Make everything sort out with Sie and never meet Brian again." Elron warned slamming the door behind.

_

"Tell me what happened?" Noah insisted but Brian stayed shut leaning and hugging a little more to Noah.

"It's game night today. How about Let's hang out tonight?"

"No. I am not in the mood."

"Come on!"

"No."

"Alright, Alright. Sie and Mic broke up last night. I don't know maybe Mic wasn't happy in this relationship as well?"

"Attention class!" the teacher yelled.

_

"Hi?" Elron smiles giving Noah a little kiss and holding him tightly.

"Why are you here suddenly?" Noah asked.

"Just have a talk with Brian." Brian looks dumbfounded.

"Get on the car." He nods.
"I'll be going home then." Noah said smilling.

"Noah?" Elron called. His voice softer than before.

"Yes?"
"I know as a boyfriend, I'm not good at all but you can just be free with me whenever you need me. You never ask for anything and it angers me." Elron's hand wrapped around Noah's waist.

Noah pulled him in a kiss, a soft a normal slow kiss.

"I will always, Elron." They smiles.

"Bye, sweetheart."

Elron and Brian got into the car while Elron started the car driving to the streets.

"What happened?"

"You know right what I did yesterday was for everyone's good at least." Brian hummed.

"I have talked to dad. If you want to stay here, you can if don't then it will be fine again. I know how bad it might feels but getting played also like that Isn't a solution. Sie is still young so you are."

"I know everything, Elron and I will leave, I don't care anymore."

"Here's something for you. Have a great night tonight." He passed an envelop with something inside.

"Thanks Elron. I appreciate it but I would rather just go to Mic's home rather than going to Your fancy restaurant." Brian replied still taking the envelop.

"That's one story, No actually one room home?"

"Yep." Brian replied.

"Look, Yeah I know It's his home and it belongs to everything but I'm just being nice. I'm not wrong gifting my brother a night with his something a fancy hotel. Yes! You want a night at the room but enjoy everything in life not like this because that's bullshit."

"I love my bullshit." Brian smiles playing with the little key ring at his hand.

"Sie and Mic broke up."

"How do you know?" I asked demandly.

"What do you think? I'm one of those businessmen who doesn't know a shit?"

"At least I thought you were like that." Brian chuckled.

"Yeah whatever- So maybe i think you should stay here." Elron said.

"I love him, Elron. I did everything but they of course break up because of me. So what should I do now? Go to Mic like a bitch?" Brian said bitterly.

"Look I am an adult and you are a teenager. You see it as a bitch and I see it as self confidence. Look, It's your choice, be a bad bitch or leave like a bitch." Elron smirked.

"So you want to go shopping?" Elron asked few moments later.

"Will you go with me?" Brian asked with a little smile in his face.

"Of course. Let's have lunch first." They smiles.

________________________

Thanks for reading.

"Siblings. Annoying siblings."