REQUIRED

REQUIRED

"Noah?" I heard the voice again and I know It's Brian. My best friend!

"Elron?" Who doesn’t care about it and he pushes his hand under my T- shirt, holding my waist!

"It's ticklish!" I giggles.
"So you are ticklish here, baby? Where are you ticklish the most? Here? Here?" He starts pulling his hand here and there making me laugh hard.

"Elron? Brian is calling me?" I stop laughing and take a deep breath.

"Can you forget about everyone when you are with me?" He start kissing my cheek.

"Only if you keep me close too much." I said and he flips myself upto his body. I guess I am fucking heavy!

"Should I order some fatty foods for you? Stop being so weightless!" He said holding my waist carefully.

"I love my skinny body." I said and smile mischievously.

"I love your body too." he smirks and kiss my lips for few seconds. He sucks them and smiles after leaving them!

"Noah!" Brian shout out loud.
"I am get going." I said trying to make myself free from his grip.

"Don't." He whines and pull me closer.
"Your brother is gonna kill me." I said and we both smiles. He lets me go after placing few pecks on my lips.

"Brian, I am here." I smile looking at him and he seems suspicious at me.
"Where was your ass?" He snaps
"At my bottom." I sarcastically replied and he frowns.

"Let's finish our homeworks now, Can we?" He asks and we both steps to the living room.

There is a small glass square table in middle of the couches and we both sit in the floor to make us comfortable.  He grabs some snacks for both of us and make me work on my algebra! 

"Fuck this fucking algebra!" Brian curses a little after we started.
"Which fucked up your brain!" I laugh and he opens a can of sprite.
"Noah, help me?" He whines making our distance a little closer.
"Ok ok, calm down" I replied irritatedly enough!

"Mhm, would you mind cursing less?" We both realise Elron's existence here.  He has grabbed a coffee and sit on the white couch.

"Would you mind leaving us alone?" Brian snaps at him. The thing you need to know is Brian doesn’t like ELRON's appearances.

"My home, my rules!" And Elron doesn’t toooooooo!

"Let's go to my room, Noah." Brian makes me stand up and grab our things with us.

"You guys sure you guys are real brothers?" I ask frowning at both of them.

"Only DNA reports said that otherwise I would rather kill him." Brian smiles sarcastically.

We start our steps to Brian's room when Elron signs me by his eyes I am here for you and you're leaving.

I sign back what do I do?

I gave him a wink and he almost choke on his coffee.
"Die, please choke and die now." Brian swears and look at him wiping his coffee out from his body.

"Geez, Brian. Get lost now." We both leave the place laughing on his dumbness.

"That is a total bastard!" Brian curse and pour in anger.
"Calm down."
"Can't." He replied and we both again start doing our homework

How would I tell him that his brother and I are together........?

__

Thanks for reading

"Don't see the only me,  
See the real me. "