FUCKED UP

FUCKED UP

"May I come in?" He looked up at me and his eyes drifted to my body. Checked me once when I realise my jacket was a little down to my body, revealing the unwanted arm and neck bone.

"Yeah sure!" He cleared his mind and I walk in with the pepers in my hand. He smiles but try focusing on his computer more than me. I closed the doors behind as well.

"Mr. John, I am here to submit my work." I giggle and he looked back at me. His square heavy ash framed  glasses has covered his eyes, parted hair with gel on and few hair is trying to mess with his beautiful forehead. Again formal shirt and pant but he has a suit as well maybe for cold.

"Thanks Noah. You can personally call me Donovan." He said smiling a little bit.

"It would be inappropriate calling my teacher by his name, Mr. John." He laugh a little and shove his hand off.

"I personally recommended this to you, Noah. Just you call me that personally?" He put his left hand in a fist and supported his chin. Beautiful!

"Thanks Mr. John." I smile.
"I will check this papers later. Do you want to drink something?" I shook my head rapidly and stand up to leave the room.

I left the room~

_

"Noah? I find some errors at your work. Do you mind correcting them?" I stop and look at Mr. John who is sitting at his car, driving seat.

Brian and Mic left my side and run away soon but I nod leaning at the window.

"Sure, sir." I replied.
"I will send them to you tomorrow. I have send them home already." He said guiltily.

"But It's Sunday tomorrow, Mr. John." I replied.
"You can stay here and I can grab them, then you can take them from me what say?" He excused trying not to took me to his home.

"Will it be ok if I go with you and take them?" I don't want to wait here for long time. He thinks for a little long time but nod.

I get into the car and the ride was silent also I was never to his home before and It's fun...... Because I suddenly wants his attention!?

"You want to get in?" He said parking the car in front of his two story formal home. I nod shamelessly and we both walk in.

It's too clean and looks amazing.

"You wife must take a good care of your home, Mr. John."

"I don't have any wife or girlfriend, Mr. Little head." He tease and walked to the second floor. I take off my vans and hop in to the living standing.

"Take a seat. Let me get you some snacks, you must be tired." He soon come back with the papers but cheerfully said. I smile and took a seat.

"I am sorry if I couldn’t make you feel like home. Actually I live alone and It's kinda awkward since I never took any student home?"

He puts some orange juice and mochi on the glass stable and run his fingers at his back smoothly.

"No problem, Donovan." I replied. He smiles widely at me calling by his name.

"Thanks for the snack!" I said and poke a matcha mochi by the spoon and bite on it.

"Mention not." He took a sit on the couch at my left and we both talk about some little topics and it turns into some jokes as well.

After the chitchat I was feeling great so we both decided to get up. It was amazing talk, he is more comfortable to talk to.

"Tomorrow is Sunday so see you on Monday?" He smiles and I nod. I pass the living but when I was passing the small door before the main my tee stuck at something and I was back off.

"Hey, Watch it-" Donovan hold me by my back ignoring to make me fall. I was holded and soon stand on my feets.

"I'm sorry-" I apologise and he shove it off with a smile. He look into my eyes for few seconds and look away, it is like he wanted something but shove it away and it bothered me.

"I uh......It's Alright." He smiles. I stand there trying to understand why it bothered me like damn much.

"You alright, Noah?" I was deep into my thoughts but I nod, breaking them.

I looked up at him and slowly step forward, We become close. Close enough to put my lips on his. For a moment he was fucking shocked but then he couldn’t resist my lips and take me in a kiss.

His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to him. My hands were full of bags and papers but they were in between us.

Our eyes met as I wanted, I felt a deep feeling to get him too close. He pushed his tongue with a deep force and I obeyed to take it in my mouth. It was wet, Our saliva mixed and played with each other's taste.

I started moaning when it was uncontrollable for me to tame and little mewl was out from my mouth.

"No-" He pushed me a little away suddenly. I wasn’t shocked but just didn’t wanted to pulled back.

"You should be get going." He orders.
"You liked it-" I smirk.
"I did not. Now get out from my home." He yelled and I giggle.

"You are pushing me away-"
"Get out now, Noah." He shout a little loudly. I was soon to throw my staff and hugged him.

He startled but hugged me back, bring me so close to him and tried to push me?  No hold me? 

"Why are you pushing your feelings away?"
"What about your boyfriend, Noah? You love him. You love Elron Maldonado!" He said looking into my eyes.

"I have him, I want you. I want him, I want to have you too-"

_____________________

Thanks for reading.

"Feelings can't be stop"