Sally McKenna ~ Internet "Friends" Part 2.

"N-no... you don't understand Y/n" She shook her head.

I took a step closer to her, wiping her tears away.

"Sally... baby. I know more than you think... Y-your uhh... your death records are... pretty easy to find." I bit my lip, fidgeting with my hands a bit.

"You- you know that I'm.. thst I'm dead?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "How long have you known..."

"Uhh, for...a while. I figured it out not that long after we started talking... R-remember when I said I was visiting my grandmothers grave, and I showed you the flowers? Well... I actually.. found and visited your grave- " I softly smiled at her.

"I- you- I'm your grandmother? Are you calling me a Gilf?" She smirked as more tears fell down.

"I- wowww, okay fine. Yes. You're a Gilf- but that wasn't the point of thattt" I rolled my eyes.

"T-thank you. I doubt anyone else has ever uhh... visited my grave." She swallowed a lump in her throat.

"I've been going there everyday for the past few weeks.." I smiled. "I was even tempted to dig you up and bring you here-" I chuckled, realising how fucking weird that sounded.

"I- thats the s-sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me-" Sally sniffled

I took her hand, gently guiding her into her room.

We spent the afternoon together, cuddling and talking. Sally explained everything to me. She told me her life story, who she was, and everything that happened to her.

With every word that came from her mouth, I fell for her more and more.

I saw her. For who she truly was. And I fell in love with the woman I saw. Ghost or not, she was the person I could picture myself spending the rest of my life... and afterlife with.

"So the bitch at reception that said you might possibly murder me- shoved you out of a window?" I raised an eyebrow, wanting to stab the bitch. But deciding not to because that's... rude or something.

"What a whore. I'll smack her in her saggy fucking tits if she says anything mean about you again." I rolled my eyes, causing Sally to let out a chuckle.

She clung onto me, holding me as close to her as possible as if I was going to just disappear or run away.

"Y-you know how dangerous it is here... right?" She whispered, looking into my eyes. I just nodded my head.

"Sally, I don't care how risky or dangerous or scary it is here. I'm with you. As long as you are happy, I will be too. I'm not leaving any time soon. The only way I'm leaving is if you physically kick me out. Like literally kick me out the front door." I smiled smuggly.

"What if something bad happens?" She whispered, and I reached my hands up and gently cupped her cheeks, staring into her eyes.

"Sal, I don't care. Nothings going to scare me away or make me want to leave. Not when you're here." I smiled, kissing the tip of her nose.

"But- you could literally die if you stay here-" She said, biting her lip.

"And then I'd get to spend eternity with my favourite Gilf." I smirked.
"If I die here then so be it. Then.. neither of us would be alone." I smiled, laying my head on Sally's shoulder.

"Oh really? So if I were to... stab you right now you'd have no problems with it?" She rolled her eyes. Grabbing a knife off of the nightstand.

"Nope." I replied with a smile.

"You kinky little bitch-" She smirked, putting the knife back down and pulling me closer.

We eventually fell asleep together. But when I woke up, I was alone.

Sally was nowhere to be seen. I quickly began to panic. Wondering where she could be. I searched her whole room and all along the corridor outside. The corridors winding into one big maze. Eventually I found my way down to the bar.

There I found her... covered in blood, a sad look upon her face. Like she was waiting for something.

I made my way over to her, sitting down beside her, kissing her cheek.

"Well don't you look beautiful in red.." I smirked, letting out a quiet chuckle. "Who are you wearing?"

To which I received no response.

"Sally? Honey? Who's blood is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

After a long pause of silence she finally spoke. Without making eyecontact she muttered out one word.

"Yours.."

A/N

lowkey forgot all about this ngl. Sorry for the long wait. I have some really important exams coming up so I once again might disappear off of the face of the earth...

Lots of love
~Pam