Billie Dean Howard - After Life Part 1.

Billie Dean's POV:

It had been five years since I lost the love of my life. Five long years. I never once dared to go to her final resting place. Knowing that as soon as I saw her again I would never want to leave.

She was taken from me too soon. We never got to grow old together like we had planned. I have never and probably will never forgive myself for what happened to her. If only I had of gotten out of work earlier. If only I could have gotten there before it was too late. Maybe I could have stopped it...

It would have been our seven year anniversary today. And so I decided that there would be no better time to visit the one I loved, that was if she was still in that retched place. Part of me hoped that she had moved on to some better place, but there was a part of me that was selfish to wish that her soul was trapped there, just so I could see her again.

The house had recently gone up for sale and so I had to have it. I bought it with the money I had made from the most recent season of my show and I planned on going there.

I brought my camera crew along, This would be the most special episode yet.

I got to the house, staring up at the building before me. I could see why she was so in love with it. It was a beautiful house.

Upon entering the first thing I noticed was how cold the air within was. I told my camera men to not stop filming unless I gave them direct orders to do so.

Pacing around each room, I felt as if I was being watched, but I ignored it. Not wanting to give any negative entity attention. Or any entity for that matter, unless it was her.

As soon as the camera's started rolling I was quick to mask my pain and sorrow with a smile.

"Goodevening ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a very special episode. Five years ago today I lost someone very close to me. Someone I thought that I would spend the rest of my life with. Today I am here in the very house that she, along with four others were tragically gunned down." I had to hold back tears, smiling into the cameras before leading my men upstairs. To the room where it all happened.

Y/n's Pov:

"The walls, they're oozing with... pain" I heard the blonde woman say as she entered the bedroom, two men with cameras following behind her. 'Not another true crime documentary being made' I thought, rolling my eyes as I watched her from the shadows. "So much death in this place..." she held a hand up to the wall. As if she was feeling the energy.

It didn't take a genius to know that a place where many people had been brutally murdered would be FuLl oF pAiN... but I guess this fake psychic bitch didn't get the memo...

"Wait... I'm sensing something" she stated, raising a finger and closing her eyes before turning to the direction I was standing and smiling. "Don't be frightened... I come in peace" she said.. staring right at me. Well shit, maybe she wasnt fake after all...

I couldn't help but laugh though. She really thought that I was frightened of HER? She looked like a tiny cinnamon roll. Man I missed cinnamon rolls...

"Oh god yes, because a random hot psychic lady is so terrifying to a woman who was shot nine times and is VERY dead..." I said rolling my eyes and walking closer to her.

As I did so she took a few steps back. She was scared of me? Well, thats not what I was expecting. But it wasn't a bad thing.

"Medium, dear. Not a psychic. I can't read your future." She said, her smile not once fading.

"Reallyyyy? You look like a small to me. And if you haven't noticed honey, I don't really haveeee a future. Once again, kind of deceased." I chuckled. She narrowed her eyes, shaking her head in amusement.

"It means I can speak to the dead. Stuff like that..." She explained. Her voice was soft, I hadn't heard a voice that sweet in a long time. Five years to be exact.

"Billie Dean Howard, medium to the stars." She reached out a hand which I took into my own, bringing it to my mouth and placing a gentle kiss upon her knuckles. Causing her to blush.

"Y/n Y/l/n, Dead bitch with the memory of a tooth pick... or is it a goldfish? I don't know..." I said winking. She bit her lip, examining my face, then my body, then back to my face. Her beautiful eyebrows furrowing as my words registered in her brain.

She let out a "Y/n?" She said, tears forming in her eyes. I had no idea why she was getting upset...

The truth is I had no idea about most things that went on, especially whether I knew this mysterious medium lady or not. I had almost no memory of my life, just what happened to cause it to end.

I was at an openhouse, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive. She was thankfully stuck in traffic. We were planning on buying this place. But she wanted to check that it was safe, from what I don't remember.

As I was waiting. A man walked in, pulled a gun, and killed everyone in the house at the time, including me. I had always been so relieved that she was not there with me. She still had so much to do with her life, I think? I'm not sure... I couldn't remember anything about her. Not even her name.

I didn't even know if she was still alive, hell she could have even came to visit, and I wouldn't have a clue. She could be standing right in front of me and I would never even know it was her. And that killed me inside, again, get it... because... dead.

A/N

HERE YOU GO FUCKERS. Also there will be a part two to this because AHH.

Until Next time.

~Pam