(Chapter 2) ||The first exam.||

Takashi's POV

Arakaki: "Shit." Arakaki looking pretty surprised. I mean I was pretty surprised too, to see these many shinobi take part in this year's Chunin Exams. 

And from the data Itachi-Sensei gave us when he took the exams said that there were barely any Shinobi who were interested in taking these exams. 

Me: "It's astonishing to see these many Shinobi from different villages to take part in the Chunin Exams." 

Itachi-Sensei: "Yes its quite a bit stunning." We all sat down where it was a bit open. Just as we sat down Naruto and his team came in. 

Naruto's POV

Just before we entered the room, we met Kakashi-Sensei on the way. He told us things like we were capable of doing these exams and that we make a good team and stuff I like that. 

Honestly, I felt ready. I felt....good! Only if Takashi was here, to see how much I've gotten stronger. She would've been so proud of me....Takashi why'd you have to leave so soon, huh? 

Sakura's POV

I knew I could pass these exams, especially since Kakashi-Sensei trusted me! Then Sasuke-Kun will finally see that I'm actually strong!~ As I was lost in my own thoughts, I looked at Naruto, and saw a sadness on his face...? It was the kind I've never seen before, was he okay? He looked really depressed for moment but just as I was about to ask what was wrong, he shouted, "LISTEN HERE ALL OF YOU NINJA!, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU A-" But before he could finish I punched him in the head and put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. 

Me: "SHUT UP NARUTO!" I said then looked at all the other ninja who were giving us glares and nervously laughed and said...

Me: "Hehe..., sorry about that! Actually..." Without saying it, I gestured to my brain, making a circle around it telling them, Naruto was dumb. 

Just as I was about to say something, a ninja with sliver hair resembling to Kakashi-Sensei's hair walked up to us and said...

Kabuto(Ima just put Kabuto because in my last Chapter I realized how confusing I'd be to name the people, and some of you wouldn't understand but that doesn't mean Sakura actually knows his name yet.: "I recommend you to be a little quieter. There are some people in this room that don't enjoy your shouting." Kabuto said smiling. 

Me: "Who're you?" I asked curious. 

Kabuto: "Oh, of course, I'm Kabuto Yakushi." 

Takashi's POV

KABUTO!? What's he doing here!? I thought getting shocked. But by all means, WHAT is he doing here??? Wait...don't tell me he knows that I'm here with an Akatsuki member... 

Itachi-Sensei must have sensed me panicking so he whisper asked... 

Itachi-Sensei: "Hey, what's the matter?" He whisper asked. 

Me: "Sensei, you do know that Kabuto is here right?" I whisper asked. 

Itachi-Sensei: "Yes, I'm well aware, but don't worry, with this is Jutsu of mines he won't be able to figure out anything." Itachi-Sensei whisper replied, reassuring me that nothing would happen. 

Me: "Well, if you say so, Sensei." I whispered back. I'm putting my faith in my Sensei, if he says that Kabuto won't be able to figure out anything, then he won't. 

I was watching the whole scene where Kabuto showed the nine rookies his 'MAGICAL' cards which are actually, Ninja Info Cards, where they (The cards) can display a ninja's information. 

Then Sasuke asked Kabuto to show him Gaara's and Neji's info from the cards. Which of course he did without hesitation. 

I mean, I knew that Gaara was strong, but something wasn't right about him. I sensed a evil chakra coming from him, Hotoke informed me that he may be a JInchurki. 

Neji, on the other hand, was a Byakugan user. I could tell because in the past I had come up against someone from the Hyuga Clan, they were hard to beat because of the Byakuan, obviously, but I learnt from Itachi-Sensei, that, even the Byakugan also has a blind spot. 

If I had to go up against one of them in battle, I wonder, would I win? 

Anyway while I zoned out, someone tapped me. And I looked to side to see it was... 

Me: "What is it? Arakaki?" I asked. 

Arakaki: "Did you even listen??" He asked, which confused me of course. 

Me: "Listen to what?" I asked. 

Arakaki: "The proctor came in, and explained the first exam already." 

WHAT?!