(Chapter 7) ||Trouble awaits||

Takashi's POV

Arakaki: "We're being followed, or instead may just have been ambushed." Arakaki whispered. 

Me: "Seems to me, as if we're still being followed." I replied. 

Arakaki: "At this point, I'd say splitting up and confusing the enemy. Then we can back attack but..." Arakaki said mumbling. 

Me: "Don't worry about me, we can do that instead. Plus, it's safe for the both of us." Of course Arakaki doesn't want to leave me. But this is the most benefitting solution. 

Arakaki: "...Alright." Arakaki replied and then sped off into a different direction. 

The forest was too quiet for its own good. What game is this enemy playing? Could it really be an ambush...or is the enemy wanting us to think it's an ambush but it isn't. 

Hm.. As I was going in a different direction something caught my eye. 

It was another team. 

Before they heard me, I hid behind the bushes and listened to what they were saying. Because it was likely that they were the ones behind the trick that they were playing at. 

Team Member: "We'll just have to ambush them. They probably split up by now." One of them said. 

Team Member 2: "But if they split up, doesn't that make it difficult for us? I mean, they're obviously thinking of beating us at our own game." The other said. 

Team Member 3: "No, it doesn't. In-fact I think they already know that we were planning to ambush them. Let's change the plan to a diversion attack instead." 

Hm, so they're also planning on splitting up. But, before any of that fighting happens, I need to confirm if they even have a Heaven Scroll or not. 

If I get out, that'd be reckless of me. Since I don't know anything about the enemy's fighting stance and Jutsu. Plus, it's three against one. 

Team Member: "Sure let's do that. Who's gonna go hold our Earth Scroll?" The one asked. 

Team Member 2:"Here give it here." The other said while grabbing the scroll. 

Oh, seems like they don't have what we need. Then I can step out of my place. 

Me: "Your diversion attack will be useless because we don't have the Heaven Scroll, that your looking for." I said coming out of my hiding place. 

Team Member: "What the!?" One of them said getting startled. 

Team Member 3: "EEK!" The other said while falling to the ground. 

Me: "..." Am I really that scary? ;-;  

Team Member 2: "Who're you?" The other one asked while staying calm and holding out a kunai. 

Me: "Smart of you to get on guard. Don't worry I don't plan on causing you any harm since you don't have what I'm looking for." I replied. 

Team Member: "..." He didn't say anything and just put his Kunai away. 

Me: "Well, I'll leave now. My team member is the one who split up, so don't cause any problems for him either." I said jumping on to a tree and fleeing away from them. 

That's too bad, I really thought I could pull of this one off. Well, I'll still keep looking. I'm sure Arakaki will be fine on his own. 

Naruto's POV

Me: "Ugh, this forest really gives me the chills. I don't like being here." I said while pouting.  

Sasuke: "Calm down guys, you'll attract enemies attention." Sasuke reminded with an annoyed face.