(Chapter 9) || Fight has begun! ||

Takashi's POV

*Few moments earlier*

As I was going around, I noticed some movement going around. It was like someone was yelling for help but the voice was sort of muffled.

I didn't want to go but something was telling me I should...

I hesitated for a bit but then I went to the spot where I heard the voices. Once I got there I noticed there was a huge wild snake.

Precisely... it was really big that it almost gave me chills. But then I realized the voices were coming inside from its stomach.

It had swallowed up somebody from the participants of the Chunin Exam. I went closer to the snake to clearly realize who was in there.

It was Naruto! I needed to help him quick!

So I quickly took out a Paper Bombed Kunai  and threw it at its head while jumping in the air. Its head splattered into pieces and I reach inside its body.

Naruto could've been digested if I hadn't come in any sooner..

I quickly reached inside its body deeper, since it had been swallowing up Naruto and I quickly yelled for him to grab my hand.

Me: "Here! Grab my hand!" I yelled. As soon as I felt Naruto's palm against I pulled him out as quickly as I could because the stomach acid could really be bad for his body.

And who knows just how long he has been in there...

*At the moment*

The air was somewhat....dark.. and heavy. I was getting this cold chill, it gave me a really bad feeling.

Naruto: "What about your teammates?" Naruto asked suddenly as we were trying to find his teammates.

Me: "Oh, don't worry about my teammates. They can take care of themselves. But instead, we should focus on saving your teammates instead." I replied as we were hurrying.

Naruto: "Yeah..." Naruto said while frowning. I could sense the worry in his tone..

His team is my duty, and so is he. I need to make sure they're okay before I get out of here. I promised myself that I would take care of them.

Me: "Don't worry, we'll make sure they're safe." I replied.

Naruto: "Haruko...why are you bothering to help us?" Naruto suddenly asked. I wasn't ready for this..

Me: "Oh..." I hesitated for a moment to find the right words but then I spoke up again..

Me: "Because this is an exam where we prove that we're stronger than other people, but we should always help each other out even if we're enemies. At the end of the day, I don't know what you've been through, and I believe if my existence can be of some help to other people then I'll gladly help out." I said while rustling through the trees.

Naruto: "..." Naruto didn't say anything but his eyes became teary. Even though I didn't look at him, I knew what you've been through and even in this form I will help out.

I will always be there for you.

Always.

Naruto: "Thank you..." *Sniffle* He mumbled.

Me: "Don't cry, if you do, the person you love the most will become sad." I said, because I was becoming sad..

Naruto: "Yeah, your right!" He replied in his cheery tune again.

Me: "Alright, now let's find your teammates!" I said while giving him a thumbs up.

Naruto: "Yeah!" And finally Naruto started to focus.