(Chapter 10) ||Fight continues!||

Takashi's POV

Me: "Ugh.." I groaned, this ninja wasn't just some regular ninja, I figured that out awhile ago. The real problem was the fact that Naruto and his teammates were in danger. The good thing was that, that time was passing quickly, and if I don't make it to the marked spot with Itachi-Sensei and Arakaki, they'll eventually notice that I'm in trouble or something happened.

If I can somehow make some more time, and take Naruto and his teammates away from here, they can be safe, but I don't know what this ninja wants. And what's more frightening is that I don't have much more Chakra left.

I looked over at the Naruto and his teammates, the were shivering but they still showed signs of bravery however they were clearly not ready for more action.    

Me: "What...what is it that you want, you freak!" I yelled in pure devastation.

Grass Ninja: "Hm.. let's see here, how about an Uchiha? That will be the perfect vessel...." She said mumbling, I couldn't hear what she said, but I happened to make out. The words "Uchiha" and "Vessel". 

Hm.. Uchiha and Vessel.. WAIT!? UCHIHA AND VESSEL?! I suddenly realized what was happening! I remember way back when I was abducted by Kabuto! And I remember Him.  That's not some regular ninja! That's.... ORCHIMARU!

No wonder, the scent was so familiar, and now, I think I understand what's going on. He's here for Sasuke! I also remember that conversation I happened to hear about Sasuke being captured for some random purposes.

Me: "You're not who you claim to be, are you?" I asked giving her an eye figuring out who she actually is.

Grass Ninja: "You caught up fast. That's right, I'm not here for some stupid exam, haha, I'm here for a much more better purpose." She said smirking knowing who I am as well. We stared at each other for a brief moment before I spoke up again.

Me: "Leave Sasuke Uchiha alone." I said, confusing Naruto and his teammates. As soon as I said that, she smirked and licked her lips. Clearly showing her intentions.

She started charging at me, I got up and immediately got ready for any painful impact using my defence stance.

Sasuke' s POV

What? What are they talking about? And why did that girl tell that freak to leave me alone? What's going on? But before I could process anything, that freak charged at the girl, and she got in to defensive position.

That Girl: "Naruto! Take your teammates and run! I'll buy you as much time as I can, but right now you need to leave!" She yelled trying to fend off the snake attacks that freak was throwing at her.

Me: "Naruto." I said, while Naruto and Sakura both turned their heads toward my direction. Naruto clearly looked scared and so did Sakura, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't.

Naruto: "Yeah..?" Naruto asked looking tense.

Me: "That girl is right, we need to get out of here. If we don't, something bad will definitely happen, I can feel it." I said looking back at the fight between that Ninja and that girl.

Sakura: "Sasuke's right, let's listen to her and go." Sakura said putting her hands in-front of her chest and squeezing them. Naruto didn't say anything, he looked down and devastated.

Sakura: "Naruto..?" She called out and looked at him with confusion.

Naruto: "No.. I can't leave Haruko! She saved my life and that's the worst thing I can do to her after she helped us so much!" He yelled with anger.

Me: "Naruto, you idiot, you don't understand! Don't you see? You will be helping her if you leave as she asked you to!" I yelled back at him.

Naruto: "But, she'll be in trouble if we leave her alone!" He yelled again.

Me: "Listen we don't have time for this, we need to go now! She'll be fine considering she's avoided all of those attacks with ease." I reassured him.

Naruto: "Fine!" He finally agreed after understanding my point and we all agreed to finally go from there but before we could leave there was suddenly a yell.

That Girl: "SASUKE! LOOK OUT!" That girl yelled but it was too late...

No one's POV

Suddenly, the neck of that Grass Ninja stretched into a long shot, and it bit into Sasuke's neck leaving a curse mark that would later on be the future of Sasuke Uchiha.

Takashi seeing this was broken as is. She felt what everyone would call "Fear" for the first time after the incident in the village. She didn't know what to do.

Before anyone could process what happened, Sasuke had collapsed on the floor and screamed in agony as his neck started to dangerously burn. Sakura stood there, clueless, but when she came to her senses, she kneeled down to Sasuke, tears in her eyes, telling him everything would be alright.

But it was quite obvious, that as of right now nothing would be alright.  Naruto stood there, with pure rage and hatred for that grass ninja in his eyes, murder intent. 

Takashi realized that, even if she wasn't able to protect Sasuke, she has to protect the others, so she finally came back to her senses, and prayed to dear Kami that ANYONE who was able to fight would come to their aid.

She jumped from the tree she was thrown at and severed the head of the snake from its body, the snake was carrying the grass ninja on its head, so as soon is it was decapitated the grass ninja jumped to the tree Takashi was on.

The grass ninja on the other hand, she was very much enjoying this, as she was pleased by ones abilities. She got what she wanted so she simply didn't want to continue fighting anymore, and decided that she would let these weak Genin live.

But this fight was just getting started, and no one would know when it would end.