3.

"Uh.. no, I think I don't mind." Mikasa replied rather stern. Her voice boomed through the backyard of the garden. Maybe it had just felt like that to you. It must have, you guessed.

"I don't know is sleep important— is there any season change soon?" you asked them immediately. You weren't asking for a home or anything you were only curious, cause if— you weren't clueless you would search.

"You can come in," Mikasa said flinching her teeth, this was against every moral she had kept to this point. A complete stranger she let in, oh but how wrong she had been.

— 🌙 —

Mikasa stood together with Eren and Armin. The blonde being the first to unbelievably suggest there was a possibility she— you didn't lie. There was no confirmation for them, but how you were looking. Not to judge by looks— but the extremely white skin looking like a white wall to be literally was suspicious. Teh white dress you wore and teh hair; all white.

This smelt strange to them at least. Eren was the first to shrug it off he wasn't into this right now. Two things were clear you seemed to be what you had told and second you didn't seemed bad?

They kept on having their chattering for a while. Holding on the words if what if and not to ignore a possibility. "I don't know, keep her for now in your house." Armin adviced. Eren sighed, not questioning his best friends judgment.

He leaned against the kitchens counter. Looking into Mikasa's eyes, she seemed worried. A small smile

"It's the best choice I guess if there's an literal alien if you can call Y/n that who will take much attention on theirself. When such a someone should be on the street." He started kind of rambling. His emerald like green eyes wandering around in the room. They searched for any sign of you. There was no completely white creature peeking around any corner out of his sight.

Armin let a smile overcome him. He looked at the window. The outside was showing the dark shadows of the night. "Let's just continue with what we were doing, including Y/n won't be a bad thing right?" Armin offered the other two. Eren agreed rather fast if you would count in how Mikasa was hesitating while they were waiting for her.

She nodded agreeing with what they had asked her. They left the kitchen together. As they spotted you, they tried not to seem suspicious.

Going over to the couch they sat down, Armin made a gesture for you to follow them. You understood why, outside it was slowly cooling down. A small smile ran over your lips. You felt sort of happy.

"Wait so what were doing?" You questioned, your eyes flickered around curious. Eren sat beside you and flashes you a small rather rare smile.

You felt the warmth in your heart, cause you knew it had been genuine. As all of you kept watching the movie tears were shad. The first ones that had been started to cry were you and Armin. The tears flowing down your cheeks. The sadness that was reflected in both of your eyes was blend by tears. You looked ar Armin who had a expression that seemed upset, he left depressed from a movie. Eren had stood up to get more popcorn.

In the mean time Armin ended up hugging you, you returned the gesture as you felt another fountain of sadness coming over you.

Before Eren came back unbelievably screaming was able to be heard from the living. Followed by lots of crying out loud their lungs.

"OH MY GOD WHY DID THE DOG DIE!?" You exclaimed sad. The scream was surprisingly loud, but shocking. A small pause of silence rolled in— no word left anyone's mouth. "What is this pain?" you phouted, Armin being the one who understood you the most, he patted your back.

"Its totally sadness and we just watched a depressing movie!" Armin replied loud. He wasn't taking it light either, but he grew to like you already. Of course platonic, all of them were playing with the thought how to hide you and if Armin as example should tell his girlfriend Annie— or Mikasa her absolute best friend— when it comes to females Sasha. They were people to put trust into.

Mikasa and Eren came towards Armin. Entering the room from the normal sized kitchen out. They gave him a look, tilting their head. He sighed facing them, then looking at you. A facial expression of confusion was the definition how to describe your face.

They sat all down on some chairs standing around. Eren sat with his chest against the chairs back. His emerald green eyes fell on you.

"I've got a couple of questions and it would be nice if you'd anwser them freely." He told you. You honestly had nothing to be ashamed off neither had you actually any hidden agenda. You said yourself down on the ground. Directly on the bottom of your legs. You layed your hands on them and looked the people who welcomed you in all of your honesty in the eyes.

A glance of hesitation was in Armin's eyes. The blonde was curious— yes but he didn't want to put you in a disrespectful position. Eren om the other side, he was demanding anwsers for himself, he wanted to know why.

Mikasa was just standing there with crossed arms. Looking down at you not with disgust, it was only in general like thar cause of the height difference in the moment.

"Ask." you spoke up. Self-confident I'm your words you were sure it wouldn't be a question you haven't heard.

"For a first I want to know do you have any goal?" Eren asked you. You only shook your head in denial looking him deep in the eyes. The glance both of you shared gave if something different.

"Is it scientifically possible that you're the daughter of the moon?" Armim questioned you with a polite tone in his voice.

The light in the room was bright, but not to bright. "No, I do not possess any hidden agenda and no scientifically not probably, but it is. You wouldn't be able to prove it."

Mikasa looked ar you. she seemed to be the next who would question something. "Have you been here before?" Mikasa asked you. She held her eyes on you. Locking her eyes into yours a intense feeling staying between the two of you.

You shrugged carelessly, "yeah 3 times including this time it happened." you said.

"Wait- 2 missed messages from Annie"

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE; Kinda speedrunning this???