Epiloge

The sun rose already early enough in the morning. The small sun's rays finding their way through the curtain. Slowly tickling your nose and leaving a crippling sensation on your skin. As it started to wake you, you let it happen without resistance. Your eyelids opened slowly flickering. When they embraced the whole picture you still couldn't believe that figure laying besides you. Something in you was still shocked, this felt super realistic and it was?

"Morning love.." you muttered as you turned to her. A smile grew on the inches of your lips. The face of the figure which placed a kiss on your forehead was blurry. You couldn't remember who it was.

That must had been a dream, a breautiful dream. One you would never thought of as real again as you returned to where you truly did belong.

There was this feeling that made you feel safe about that thought.

Years had passed and now it really was something you back as a dream.

— 🌙 —

My dear Mikasa,

I know the time time must be hard for you back there on earth. I'm aware of it my time was very restricted, but please believe me when I say this, I truly did enjoy it. At first I only wanted to return home. That was my priority, amd i suppose thats understandable. Yet ehen i came to unravel this beauty on earth— when you showed it to me, your beauty. It shined above all. You showed me such a lovely side of this planet named earth that I didn't remember. You were yourself and gave me a reason to feel home.

Somewhere where I'd always be home.

I do truly love you, but the time I'll might ever return you won't be there anymore to say and hear how we missed each other and loved the other.

Yours truly, Y/n.

Fin