5.

After eating the day before some very tasty breakfast that layed still with such a good feeling hours later I your stomach. So through the act of kindness you thought about a surprise to kind of take them a burden of their shoulders. You had thought deep in your mind about it. The small ideas coming through a filter in your head. They were either stupid, good or in between a middle ground.

Actually there were ideas that were so cracked you started smirking out of blue.

You stood in the guest bedroom, you aw-ed as Mikasa showed it to you. Both of you had taken a while to get up since you thought it was "a great idea" to take a look at tones of pictures thay the walls had been filled with. Your eyes would slip of the stairs and leave their attention on the images that held moments in them.

Every step you took carried you closer to a higher priority— your actual goal to reach the room.

There was a mirror while the wall was decorated with a interesting type of wallpaper. White with small sorts of designs and figures. You smiled at the thought of what surprise you had made up.

You glanced a last time on the bed before turning it back on the mirror. Your reflection was pretty much looking outstanding. You tilted your head thinking about what to do.

Your mind had one image Immediately in front of it. Your skin changed—same with your hair—there
had been still the white shining dress you were wearing. Two white hair streaks in the front which hadn't been able to be changed. But you also thought it would look cool.

You took some footsteps forward to take the hair brush from a shelf, it was manifested on the wall. You reached out for it and grabbed it. As you held it in your hand you brushed through it.

As your feet took the steps towards the destination there came a more light hearted feeling up in you. You looked again in the mirror with a soft smile on your lips. You had changed your appearance, by the help of your imagination.

If this hadn't been one of your abilities as a practical royal you would have died on a pillory for being a witch in middle age or something similar to that, you guessed. Burnt zu death by the words of that past life law.

You scoffed shaking your head as you thought that it was such a silly small outcome out of many.

Trying to get on other thoughts while leaving the room. You went downstairs, by ever step you took the ground came more clear to your sight. You let your hand slide on the railing along the footsteps that took you forward. The stairs made some noises, no wonder they were around 2-3 years old.

You pursed your lips in boredom as your feet touched the ground first floor. Your eyes flickered around—searching for nothing in particular.

A shrug overcame you as you decided to continue your way. You opened the backyard door where you saw the blond and the raven standing together. Both facing you with their back since they were talking about how to fix the big hole in the ground.

"Who are you—" Armin shrieked as he felt the hand on his shoulder. He had looked in that moment at you.

"Y/n—" He cut himself off. Looking at Mikasa, the raven was calm. To calm for Armin's standard of such a situation.

"That's Y/n, Armin." she said, her eyes had recognized you. That wasn't such a hard task. The day was still young, the sun was shining. The light of the day was reflected in your dress when you stood I the right way. Actually it wasn't hard for her to recognize you it was the dress that told her most about what happened.

"I changed my appereance to not become a burden to you guys—I don't know is that how humans look like." You told them smiling brightly. Armin who still faced you was still in shock. In lose of his words, they died right away on his tongue. He was speechless and couldn't get a word straight out.

"How- I mean it's wow, but I'm shocked, it's making no sense." Armin said, falling over his own words. He at first wanted to add something, but then threw it away. He tried to look straight away at you, but the sun was a pain even if they didn't really faced it anymore. Now it was only hot—broiling their backs.

The sun on that summer day was bright, bright and blinding. The sun rays that were hard to even look at without bumbing into anything.  Mikasa who had shielded her dark eyes from that, was looking at the blonde. He kept silent, he knew in that moment he should've been more sensitive. "Armin you might first tell her that that's one way how humans can look like." she said, in a rather stiff tone.

You added to where Mikasa had stopped at. "Some things are not meant to make sense." you told him shrugging it off. You felt the sun heating up your body—part by part.

"That's true, you'll come far if you take knowledge and facts out of books, but some things won't make sense, just take it as it is." the raven told the blue eyed male. 

"That's the magic of life." you chuckled holding your hand in front of your mouth.

In that moment Mikasa looked at you and thought you were looking cute, that still wasn't romantic—platonic just like she thought about Armin looking adorable when he sneezes from dust.

All friendship until now, right?

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE; I've lost ideas for this chapter, there's nothing much to do with it, sorry! If I edit this there's probably gonna be more details <3