Chapter 26

🦋🦋🦋
------
||Bright's POV||

Waking up from the sunlight I opened my eyes and looked at the curtain

Waking up from the sunlight I opened my eyes and looked at the curtain. Did I forget to close that? Rubbing my eyes, I noticed a weight in my arms. Looking down, I see my cute bunny soundly sleeping in my arms, huddled up, and his chubby cheeks all looking squishy.

I smiled and brushed his cheek softly, making him whine but lean into my touch. Admiring my Omega, all the memories of last night came back. It makes me happy that he finally trusts me, but I'm kind of disappointed in myself. I think I got a little rough on him.

Considering all the hickeys and bites around his neck and chest, Looking at his chest is already making me cry. Hmmm, that chest is so plump. So mine

after drooling over Win's chest. I decided to get up to make him breakfast before he woke up. Carefully and slowly, I removed my arms from under him, replacing them with a pillow. I slid out of bed and took a shower.

I finished cleaning myself and picked out some comfortable clothes. I also checked his butt to see if it's clean; I kind of forgot if I cleaned him last night or not. Seeing that his butt is clean

I left the room and went to the kitchen. I noticed that the house is pretty much quieter than before. I was expecting that it would be noisy since Chatri and Sun are here. I went to the kitchen and got the ingredients out. My phone rang. I took it from the table and read the message.

Uncle Chiva:
06:27am
:Hey, Nephew! Don't panic yet but I brought your kids last night here at my place, so you and your boyfriend are not disturb while doing your stuff😉. Make him feel good, kiddo!

Uncle really knows me, huh?

I find it amusing to know that my uncle knows about what we are doing. I mean, Win was being loud last night, as I recall. His chest. Hmm. I shook my head and placed my phone down.

I decided to make him sausages and eggs with juice for breakfast, and I know that he will complain about the pain later on. It's been three years since I had sex, maybe... that's why.....hmmm....

Oh well, better make Mah Boyfriend his breakfast. Gotta take care of the guy after taking his virginity for the second time, if that makes any sense.

----

||Win's POV||