2

Y/N pov

     We were having a chill time in the new place -playing games, reading, other things- when someone knocks at the door. Sonic opens the door to reveal Dr. Eggman. Sonic immediately shuts the door and sits back down. When the man knocks again, Sonic has the pleasure of answering.

"Go away, I'm going to bed!" That was the only thing I heard before going to sleep on a fluffy pillow. I felt it move a bit, but it wasn't too much.

Mom POV

     Did she think she slept on a pillow? Jeez that explains why she won't move. Tails just looks uncomfortable, but I wanna take pictures! I take out my phone and take multiple for backups. She won't mind, will she?

Tails POV

     I am uncomfortable, and I want to leave to go see what Sonic is up to. However, Sonic walks in with Eggman which confuses me. "Hey Tails, Eggman's lair got blown up, so he- what is going on here?" I'm screwed. Natural selection or Sonic, both are fatal choices.

Your POV

     Who keeps moving under me? I had to hold their waist in order to get them to stop. "What? I'm trying to sleep." I ask looking up. Oh, that's why, it was Tails, not a pillow. "Ayo! What in Hot Pockets' name are you here for?" I ask pointing to Eggman.

"I'm staying for a truce until my lair is rebuilt!"

"Oh hecks naw, you are not going into my stuff and ruining my sleep schedule! He can't stay, Sonic!" I say with sass.

"What can he do to mess up YOUR sleeping schedule? Tails was moving and you didn't wake up, what is it with Eggman?"

"My child is a weird sleeper, she doesn't sleep unless vibes are intact. He throws them off!" Mom joined in.

     We kept arguing until a pink hedgehog walked in with a badger and an enchidna. Amy was her name, and vibes were back in check, so I passed out in Tails' lap.