3

Y/N pov

     I woke up to the sound of a horn pressed against my ear. I was extremely pissed and someone was going to pay for it. "Wake up sleepy head~! We're going to play some games!" Eggman sang with glee. I held a finger up to his face and left the room only to return in a comfortable sweater and some legging. "Is (color) and (color 2) your thing or...?" Eggman trailed.

"Another word and you get the newspaper." I threatened.

"Not the newspaper!" Ellie shouted dramatically.

"We know you have alternatives, don't use the newspaper!" Mike piped.

     We all sat down and played board games with Eggman because we felt bad (not me tho, I just wanted to win Monopoly). I was the richest on the board, flying high, having the most land and getting paid the most rent, when Knuckles wanted to trade me St. Louis for a utility, yes we allowed trading, so I traded the water works.

"Thanks, (nickname)!" Knuckles beamed.

     Let me be honest, nicknames are foreign, so I tilted my head with a hum of confusion. "(Nickname)? That's not my name, silly! It's (name)!" I chuckled. I kid you not everyone including my best friends had the face similar to Midoriya when his heart squeezed:

 I kid you not everyone including my best friends had the face similar to Midoriya when his heart squeezed:

"Awwwwww," Amy gushed, "she is so adorable when she's shows emotion!"

"Yeah!" Sticks agreed, "As adorable as a teacup puppy!"

"How do you know about those, Sticks?" Tails inquired.

"I have a phone, idiot. I'm not dumb."

"True but ouch."

     We keep playing until I win, so I get up and make myself a snack, a Tuna fish sandwich. It was fairly simple since they had the tuna made.

~time skip~

     So turns out Eggman was trying to keep us sleepy in order to obliterate us like Sticks said. Well, this sucks, because I just want to watch anime now.

"I'm going up there, Sonic, Tails, you need to flip the switches in the robot to self destruct it. Just so you know, if we don't, he has to live with us until it is repaired, which will take months." I explain and try to spring into action, something was holding me down. It was a sleepy Tails. So I may or may not have whispered something to him to wake him up.

'Wake up or I let him destroy the Tornado.'

     It fueled him enough to get him and Sonic to the switches. Since they fell asleep pulling them, Eggman had to use a kazoo to wake them up. His house still blew up, but hey, it happened in the show. Now he has to deal with Amy the Therapist™. His fault for thinking of this.