Epilogue

I was sorrounded by blinding lights that all I remember. The next time I open my eyes an endless darkness sorrounded me.
Where am I - I murmur.look right nd left. I look at my appearance. My real appearance is what I am now.
Then Infront of me an angel appear. A guy with a white long hair long flew in the space. A golden eyes that look directly at me upon opening his eyes.
Hello master.- hes warm and soothing voice echoes.
Who are you?- I asked. I don't know someone like him and calling me master how strange.
Have you forgotten me master- his appearance changes the black hair turn in black.
Whitey?- I reassured. This person is the useless pet.
What the heck is this facade again?- my voice back to it original tone. Knowing who he is.
Apparently the fun was already done master. And the continuation of your dream continue at your own will or be back to reality.- my brow knitted. I don't really understand what hes talking about.
Master. At the end of your journey you are given two choices to continue with your life. And your choice will determine your future.- does it mean that this us my last adventure of time?. If that so how sad.
Choices? And what are those?-
It either keep your reality or your fantasy.-
You mean if I want to go back in real life or keep my adventure of time?-
That's right. But if you choose reality you can have everything like richest you gain through your hard work however you will forget everything about all your travels. On the other side if you chosen fantasy you will no longer exist in reality means you already died but in exchange you will forever wonder in this space.- he explain. This be tough one specially that my weak point is decision making.
I sighed.
My reality huh.

I also want to inform you that the reality your thinking is not real. Right now your real body lying in the hospital bed under comatose. - Im confused.
Wat do you mean my Reality is just a dream? -
Yes, your imaginative mind create a world of reality with your friends, family and with modern world.-
Then what reality your reffering to about my choices. It is impossible to gain m richest in my real reality right since the money Is on my made up reality.?-
Yes you can. You can has the richness you gain in you reality. Once you wake up everything will changes like nothing. But everything has a price. Your destiny will change course from the original. And if you choose fantasy the payment was your life.- I'm speechless. My course will change huh. I want to know my real destiny when I didn't have an accident. All this time I been suferring every single day without no purpose. I wonder if as the time goes by my designated Destiny make up all my suffering at first.?  If I chosen the reality one does my destiny in the second time become more great?. More exciting than the first?.

Life is so uncertain. Would I just die and continue to travel? However, thinking of those people I meet in different spaces. It's still torment my heart. It was fun, exciting yet whenever I leaves scars always leave my heart. Then it's doesn't make any different on my reality. But, I say it more fun. Coz I can show my full potential beside every farewell I met a lot of numerous people. My life is more colorful, I can do anything I want and be who I am. I experience a lot of thing that can only happen in dream and fiction. And if I does I won't be a burden to anyone anymore especially to my family.   Weighing the two options seem  fantasy is more advantage for me.

Master all I can say about you is your optimistic. Agrressive yet cautious. You can actually do impossible things on your own and live with your expectations yet in you always thinks your lazy and powerless that why you stock on your own pace. You asked me why you chosen for this great gift. It is because your have a pure heart. It not about innocence or sinless. Your are so sinful like any other human but when the darkness covets your world you fight to keep your heart out of stain. Your kindness and thoughtful mind that was awesome to read about. Having the world against you and despite negativity,  when your in pain you still willing to wished for others sakes. More than anyone you care about the world. You wished that if possible you can do something for what important to you. So you were chosen for this gift to know your self, your purpose and everything you want and need.-
But aren't I will forget them anyway when I chose reality.?-
Indeed, so your destiny will be change in accordance with it-
I see. So that how it is. -
If I were to meet you, which space you went to is the best?-
And why is that question?- he shrugged.
Curious.- even a dog can be curious. I think about it.
Nothing. They are all great. They are unique on it in way, I met wonder people and gave me a taste of hell experience. But if about character I play. Maybe my role as a guy. It the first change gender characters I ever had. - I respect enthusiastically.
I'm glad to here that. Master. Do you have any questions before you choose?- back to the topic.
Uhmm. Yes. Do I really need to choose between the two only? -
Well that was I know. -
Then it's not really that I need to choose neither of the two.-
What you mena  Master? Are you thinking of other wish?- I just smile.
Can you do me a last favor?-
Anything master-
Can you tranform in animal form- he look confuse but transform anyway.
Waahh. Ang kyut talaga at lambot- I picked him and played him. Stretching him and so.
Aw..aw..master it hurts!- reklamo nito.
Matapos Ang ilang minute ay yinakap ko ito.
Thank you so much for everything. My useless pet.- my tears fell.
M..master?- hinigpitan ko and yakap ko say haplos ng balahibo nya.

I wish... ..

My voice tremble with my cries. This will be the end. I'll be back to where Im supposed to be. I'm not really sure if it the right choice but if it lead to regret. Then let it be. I'm already used to it.

Farewell everyone. This is the ending of a wonderful dream I ever wished for.

For the last time a smile form on my lips as the tears kept on falling.

Frange, I'm sorry.

I'm succumb by the light coming from Whitey. Everything is fading in my memory one by one. I don't want to let me go. I tried to grab them the pieces. Yet on my palm the disappear.

The END

.....

A/N

Another series has done.

And The Last series is already published.

Enjoy Reading..