Chapter 6

STT: Twins

...

Aikyu POV

Hiftin?-

Good you wake up from my kiss- I shove his face away. NASA dorm na pala ako.
I heard you win congratulations.- bati nya sakin.
And how bout you?- he played his finger. Tumayo Naman ako para mag ayos.
You won, right- I spoke.
Eh? How did you know?-
You always act nervous whenever you you won and happy when you loss.-
En.. you right I did won. It was an easy one though. How bout you, they carry you here?-
O don't know- lumabas nako papunta sa may baseball area. Nakikita ko namang busy magsanay Ang ibang manlalaro.

Busy si couch Ng madatnan ko sya. Nagcocomand sa mga player. Pinanood ko Naman muna sila.
Oh, Aikyu heard you did a good job yesterday. - napatingin ako Kay coach.
Not really coach. I'm sorry not being able to go at the ballpark after our game-  pat nito Ang balikat.
What you talking about, I heard you collapse after the game, I'm sure your tired playing with the champion and won. More importantly, aren't you should be resting now?-
I'm fine sir, shall I join the practice sir?-
Ok sure, but don't overdo it, don't like the basketball guy to nag me if you tired out before the game.- I just nodded. My two coach is close and get along well but they act differently when not together, like calling other old man, pig and such.
I'm a pinch hitter so get in the box, and raise my bat. Florad is the pitcher  which is good in breaking ball.
I hit the first pitched though in only went to the  left shortstop or third base direction. That was a bad swing though.
The next one is also a ground hit so I slide to the second base but the hitter out. That's the second out, one more and we're done.

The board of baseball has;
The scoreboard 1-9 for innings.
Reader for the speed of the ball thrown by a pitcher.
Then two recorder for the strike and balls( missed the strike zone by a pitcher).

For those who don't know, if 3 players on offense got strike or out we be in defense. In the other hand a walk is a free walk of the hitter if the pitcher misses the strike zone or accidentally or even intently hit the hitter/batter.
Foul, is when the ball hit and went outside the juridiksyon area.

The next one is a good slugger in the team. He really hit the beaking ball so far in the back. I  Run fast to get in the third base. But I'm surprised the ball from the back,. It went straight to home base and the player first to me got out. Napatingin ako sa likod and I saw a new black guy. I smirk, what a strong hands how can he threw on such  distance withoud distance. Great.

Who is he?- I asked coach after I went back to dugout.
Ah, Larrel he's new from Boston. He had a good arm right?-
You got another good player. Coach I go practice batting with Xanled-
Ah sure,your kinky out there- nagtungo nga ako Kay xanled. Retired pitcher sya Kaya trainor sya ngayon.
Your easy going as always, aikyu.- I just shrugged and position myself.
He pitch a few and I hit it great but not so good.
Hey, your so stiff. Loose your shoulder and your form.- I breath in and out before I hit again.
Thats a good one, but don't foul- napasighed nalang ako. Malakas Yung huli pero foul, inadjust ko Naman Ang  hawak ko sa bat.-
After as few pitch ay nagpa alam na ako para pumunta naman sa court.

Ring..

Yes?- the screen appeared it was Haralk.
Hey yo.. wanna hang out today?-
Huh?-
Don't worry we be relaxing before the game-
For what I know it was tiring. No thanks-
Wawaiit.. come on dude accompany  me. -
I'm busy right now, goodbye- I turn off the call. Just then I received another one it from Frange.

Yes?-

Where are you. Let's go out have lunch together?-

Don't want to..-