Chapter 11

STT: Homeless

....

Hey wake up!! -

Ahh..- I woke up gasping for an air.

Are you ok? - I look at the bearded mam Infront of me the around. Why am I here in sport arena. Even though it pitched blackebu can still the sorrounding.
Who are you- I asked the man.
I'm jack- he responded.
And what are we doing here-
You? I dont know I just found you lying on my bed.As for me I sleep here.- Bed? I look where I was. It just a piece of cardboard.
Aren't your Aikyuu? I always see you here practicing late at night.- mukhnag matagal na sya dito pero diko sya napapansin.
Yeah, can I know what date today-
Tommorow is your third game. anyways congratulations being able to get in for third rounds - what? Third game already.
Time really passed quickly.
I sat there and chat with him. I known his story and why become homeless.
Do you want to work at my house?- I can glean a surprise in his eyes.
I need someone to help me on my yard.- he hug me and cried on my shoulder.
Thank you.. thank you. It will be a great help. - I patted his back. I called a service car that automatically came to us. I drove it home then it go back in it own.
After I go inside I just keep quite coz I knew frange is sleeping upstairs.
I led the man in the guests room. Taking shower then get inside the bedroom. I found Frange sleeping in the table and see many telephone number, areas seem she looking for me all this time. I whispered sorry and carry her in the bed. I fix the blanket and the table. I thrown the paper becoz she won't remember anything after all. I don't wether I be happy that after he efforts he can't scold me for disappearing. Lying down I can't sleep becoz of worries. What if I completely disappear one day. What will happen to her. But thinking about the game I tried to have a sleep.

I wake up early in the morning, jog then cook for breakfast. When the people wake up all was set. I greet them, she was surprised about the man so I explain that I took him home last night to work to me. The man eat us.

Ma'am your husband cook so well- the man compliment. I Just smile.
Indeed, I think he's better than me.- Frange respond. She smile but I can still see the haggard on her face.

We prepare quickly and hurriedly go to The Tower where the games take place. The basketball is located in 35 floor so we rode n elevator. The floor is huge as usual. Frange took me to the locker designated for us. In the locker room it has complete equipment.  Ar room with bed, a lockers, window that see the vast ocean outside, and a Restroom.
We're already completed except the coaches but Mr. harrinov was there.

Seem to team has completed. Today I want you to do you best no all you got and continue your winning streak. Can I expect that from you guys? -
Yes sir!!!- We shout in unison.
Great. Be prepared then guys..- punta nga ako saking locker para magpait ng damit ng lapotan ako ni Mr. Harrinov.
I be looking forward to your play today- nagtotohan Naman kami. I nodded. He patted my shoulder before he went out. I'm sure he will go to the other floors to meet the other players.

When the Coach get in he hurried us to go out.
The crowd was so nosy.. lights are blinding. Flag are visible from the crowd and cheering. Di pa nagsisimula eh.

Our match today is the group of UK. They're so tall.
Get warm up guys- the coach pass the ball to the captain. Nasa gilid na court kami kaya maraming makaknaood kaya sa gitna. Dining sunon lang kanung nag shoot. Yung iba ay nag nagdunk at nagpapasikat. Itong Naman si warren at attessor di papatalo sa oagpapasikat sa kalaban. Bahama nga sila dyan.

The referee whistles and call us Infront. Binati namin mg kalaban namin na Ang tataas ng noo. Di nman masama yun.

Good luck!!- we walk back to the bench.

Do your best.-
Yeah- I kisse Frange before joining the team. We form a circle.

Listen. Guy. We gonna win this whole this and there's no room for failure. Understood!!!- the captain.
Yes!!-
Now guys.. Go Mystic!!!!!- sabah sang naming sigaw sumunid agad Ang kabilang team.