20.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder, I grunted "mm"It was Ginnie, he giggled "wake up it's 10 in the morning"I huffed sarcastically "itzy mafia in the morning"He looked at me confused "right

It was Ginnie, he giggled "wake up it's 10 in the morning"
I huffed sarcastically "itzy mafia in the morning"
He looked at me confused "right..?"
I woke up as Jeongin asked "wanna go for a walk?"
I nodded "of course!"
I put on my black off the shoulder dress as he  got changed too and we walked down the street.

We made our way to the same waterfront we went to with Hyunjin.
We sat there and joked around about when him, Bangchan and Felix were dancing at the party.
Jeongin giggled "Felix was my maid of honour and Bangchan was my husband and you were the priest!"
I laughed slapping the chair "you're such a dork!"
He nodded "I know"
We sat there for a bit as he randomly complimented "you're a good kisser by the way"
I looked at him with a muddled expression as he covered his mouth with his hand "that just came out"
I nodded confused "you're a pretty good kisser too, I'm not just saying that"
He huffed "thanks but you're better"
I shook my head "we'll see about that"
I said kissing him as he grinned after the kiss as I nodded "you're a better kisser"
He laughed "let's just go, thanks anyways"
We walked back to the apartment and the others still weren't home, I forgot to mention they weren't home in the morning..

I sat on the bed on my phone as Jeongin sat next to me hugging me from the side.
I tugged the corner of my lip upwards while gazing at him.
He rested his hand on my shoulder as I scrolled through my tik tok for you page.
I felt him slightly lift the small strap to my dress.
I looked at him as he looked back at me.
I complained "my back hurts" so I laid down on the bed as he laid next to me.
I chucked my phone on the carpet as I groaned "I'm bored"
He sighed "me too"
He paused then kissed my lips softly then going for another kiss and another and another..wait, that's making out..

He softly kissed my neck propping himself on top of me.
I let out a deep breath as he unzipped the back of my dress kissing my lips again..
I took off his shirt leaving him in his black ripped jeans.
He unbuckled the belt and took off his jeans.
Then it went a bit r rated..
He started doing you know what, I held onto the bed frame as he sped up, he looked at the roof and back at me out of breath but still going.
10 minutes later he stopped as we lied down getting back into our clothes.

He huffed turning my direction, I left a soft kiss on his lips as he tugged a strand of hair behind my ear, he smiled softly and went in for another kiss.
We continued kissing again as his hand slid up my top.
I suddenly hear something, I for some reason ignored it being in my own world with Jeongin.
He went to slide his hand up my top further until I heard a voice from the doorway "lovebirds!"
My head darted that direction to see Felix looking at us disgusted.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "piss off elf, you and Chan will be the next!"
Felix's eyes widened "shut up maknae!"
Jeongin scoffed "alright corpse, your voice is deeper than the Mariana Trench"
Felix stifled a laugh "that's a good thing! It makes the ladies swoon"
Jeongin released his hand from my top as I laughed at their childish comebacks.
Felix giggled as Jeongin walked off talking to Hyunjin.
Felix sat next to me "did you and Jeongin get at it?"
I gasped "Felix!"
He laughed "it's just a question"
I huffed "a very personal question!"
He rolled his eyes "yes or no?"
I inhaled "maybe.." I suddenly got embarrassed and walked off.

I went to make my way through the doorway until I was stopped by..a guy I've never met before, he had long black hair above his shoulders, blue eye contacts, a black oversized hoodie and blue ripped jeans.
He grinned "hello there..I'm Kang Soo, you can call me Kang for short, I'm a friend of Seungmin's"
He said with a slight wink as I laughed nervously "I'm-"
He interrupted "Chai Wan, I know, I've heard a lot about you"
I smiled as Jeongin made an entrance with a jealous expression "Chai, I see you've already met Kang"
I nodded as Kang playfully punched Jeongin's shoulder while saying "you've got a keeper"
Jeongin looked at Kang and back at me with a muddled expression .
I was to realise I was staring at Kang walk off while drooling.

Jeongin looked at me angrily "do you have feelings for him?!"
I shook my head instantly "what no! We just met!"
Jeongin huffed "and that's what's stopping you, the fact you just met?! Not the fact you've got a boyfriend?!"
I scoffed "oh right, good point"
Jeongin shook his head "good point?! Are you kidding me?"
I shrugged as he exhaled deeply while storming off.

I walked into the lounge room as Felix followed me from the bedroom "before you go getting all close to Kang, Jeongin gets jealous easily, take this as a warning." Felix said with a serious expression.
I nodded continuing walking into the lounge room.
I sat next to Jeongin on the couch as he ignored me, I tapped his shoulder as he looked at me and back at Minho continuing his conversation with him.

I rolled my eyes "Jeongin you can either give me the silent treatment like an immature child, or you can talk to me about it like a proper adult"
Jeongin looked at me and gulped "fine I choose option two"
I deadpanned "good"
I sighed "I just think he's good looking that's all!"
Jeongin groaned "more good looking than me?"
I gasped "that's a terrible question, nobody's better looking than you, you're my boyfriend I would never choose a stranger over you!"
He nodded "I'm glad that's clear.."
Suddenly Kang sat in between me and Jeongin as my heart started pounding, don't embarrass yourself Chai!

Kang grinned "hey guys!"
Jeongin squinted angrily at Kang "do you mind?"
Kang looked at him cluelessly "what?"
Jeongin rolled his eyes "you sat in between me and my girlfriend"
Kang said as his mood dimmed "oh- sorry.."
He got up and moved next to me on the other side.
Jeongin scoffed face palming.

Kang chuckled like a smart ass "I'd like to get to know more about you Chai Latte"
I giggled "Chai Latte..that's a new one" I feel like Jeongin called me that before-
Kang laughed, his smile made me so happy..he was so sweet!
Kang licked his lips "so Felix told me you and Jeongin got at it"
I suddenly felt really embarrassed and dizzy, I raised my eyebrows scared "did he? That's non of Felix's buisness.."
I looked over to Felix who had a guilty and scared expression.

I grabbed Felix pushing him into the bathroom closing the door "what the fuck Felix?!"
Felix stuttered "I-I.."
I yelled "you what?! That wasn't your secret to share!" He looked at the ground guiltily "I'm sorry"
I yelled at him as to why he shouldn't have told anyone.
He continuously tried to get me to quiet down so he could explain, I kept going on and on about it, my anger wasn't holding back.

He pinned me up against the wall and kissed me...