𝟏. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

The sound of raindrops hitting the window echoed through the empty room as the boy dozed off on his desk while studying.

His phone abruptly rang bringing him back to reality as he picked up his head in an instant.

He read the caller id with one closed eye that read "bestie".

Jungwon picked up the phone and hummed in response.

"Don't tell me you fell asleep." Renjun spoke through the phone as the boy rubbed his eye with his fingers.

"I did actually......but I studied more than half of the syllabus. I don't think it's worth pulling an all nighter for because I can't memorise the texts word to word this quick." Jungwon replied to his bestfriend.

"Then just leave the text and write it on your arms instead." His friend laughed earning an unimpressed expression from him even though he obviously couldn't see him.

"What's the time....." Jungwon spoke to himself in a drowsy tone. "Agh it's almost three o'clock, I only have two hours left to finish everything." He told his friend after seeing the time on his digital clock placed on his study desk.

"I don't know what was I thinking when I decided to study literature." He ran a hand through his hair as Renjun listened to him complain.

"It isn't that bad you're just being dramatic. Now get to work I need to finish writing my cheating notes." Renjun chuckled and the boy rolled his eyes.

"You always joke about cheating and end up getting the highest score so cut off the nonsense." Jungwon retorted.

"Okay now, good luck baby." Renjun kissed the phone creating a smacking sound that his friend heard and made a disgusted expression on.

"Goodbye." Jungwon ended the call and sighed while running both of his hands in his silky ginger and brown ombré strands.

He picked up his pen and started reading from where he dozed off.

He fell forward again feeling his senses almost giving up on him because of the comforting sound of the rain.

The boy dropped his pen and pushed back his chair to get up for taking a shower since he thought it could help wake him up.

He mindlessly removed his tshirt before entering into the bathroom since he lived alone and twisted the door knob to enter.

The moment he turned on the lights his heart literally stopped for a second or two at the shocking sight.

His eyes went wide like a cat and he let out the loudest scream he had ever in his whole life. The boy was now wide awake because of the adrenaline rushing through.

There was a naked girl sitting in his bathtub.

"Who are you?!" He asked being frightened at the idea of someone breaking into his apartment.

"Hola, mucho gusto de verlo." The girl spoke now facing him that terrified him even more as he looked for something to protect himself.

"Shit...wrong language. I'm sorry, I'm just a little knew to this and all, so it's hard for me to choose the right language to speak. Anyways, it's nice......." The girl explained immediately and was about to exit the tub when he stopped her with panicked shouts.