𝟑. 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜é?

The boy twisted on the couch as he felt a strange odor entering his nostrils.
He groaned as he was coming back to his senses and immediately opened his eyes upon identifying the smell of something burning.

In the other moment, the fire alarm went off and he jerked off of the couch to check what was going on.

Jungwon now fully awake stood in the door frame of the kitchen witnessing the whole kitchen filled with black smoke.

He took no time to process anything further and picked up the fire extinguisher.
He was about to release the fire extinguisher when all the smoke and fire started disappearing on it's own.

Celestia stood there coughing with a burnt frying pan on the stove that got got cooled off.

Jungwon stood there dumbfounded at how the fire went away just like that.

"Fire....did not.....taste like this back home." Celestia spoke through coughs she tried to clear out her lungs.

"What were you trying to do?!" The boy ran a hand in his hair in frustration.

"I was...." She looked down at her hands in embarrassment. "I was trying to make you breakfast."

"Why would you want to do that?" He held his temples in frustration.

"I read that it's considered romantic if you make breakfast for your partner." She replied with a sad pout.

"We're not a couple Celestia." The boy exhaled in exasperation. "I'm just letting you stay here until you don't make up your mind to go back home." He informed and her eyes started glistening.

"Wh- What....no....I'm sorry." He apologised seeing the tears escaping from her eyes.

The girl wiped the tears off her face. "What are these....." She scanned the drop stuck on her finger as he stood there dumbfounded.

"Oh! This is the feeling water." She exclaimed with a smile.

"Tears...." Jungwon informed with parted lips not believing the girl.

"Whatever. Anyways, whatever you say I'm staying with you whether you like it or not. No one has ever succeeded in telling me what to do so it's the best that you keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut as well." She placed her finger on his lips and gave him a playful smirk.

"Agh I'm hungry." She held her rumbling stomach. "I can't believe that fire didn't suffice my hunger. Guess I'll have to live with earthly food from now on."
Jungwon's eyes went as he realised the reason of the fire disappearing.

"I used up all the pancake batter.....now what?" She looked at the messy bowls and the counter that was filled with egg shells and all the other ingredients spilt on it.

Jungwon brought his palm infront of his face after realising that he had to clean it up. He groaned after seeing the burnt frying pan and all the failed attempts of burnt pancakes in the trash can.

He looked back at Celestia who stood there with a guilty expression on her face and sighed. "We'll go out to have breakfast." He stated and the girl jumped up in excitement.

"Get ready. We'll pick up some groceries on the way back too." He informed and she already made her way into his room that was filled with all of her clothes lying around.

The boy followed her and sighed again upon seeing the messy view.

"I hope I don't need to hire anyone." He exhaled and walked in the bathroom after picking out his clothes.