𝟕. 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Should I pack more warm clothes?" Celestia asked sluggishly as she packed her bag.

"Of course. It's quite cold there because of the hills." Jungwon replied as he did the same.
The boy's phone then rang and he jumped up to reach for it.

"Ah.....are you done with packing?" Renjun asked through the phone.

"Almost. Why? Are you guys ready?" Jungwon asked back as walked across the room.

"No...actually.....the place where I booked at.....booked us only a single room since I booked it before Luna and the others met us and they forgot to update my booking." The boy explained reluctantly while holding the nape of his neck.

"Let's cancel it then." Celestia replied immediately.

"It's fine we can share the room. The girls can take the bed and the three of us can sleep on the floor." Jungwon answered Renjun.

"Well.....I called my uncle as well, he said we can stay at his house on one of the hills but it'll be free tomorrow, so we only have to sleep one night at the hotel." His bestfriend informed and the boy's eyes lit up with hope.

"That's even better. One night is nothing." Jungwon smiled and the two said their goodbyes before putting the phone away.

"Did you have breakfast already?" Jungwon asked as he picked up his cereal bowl.

"No." Celestia replied and got up on her feet after zippng up her suitcase.

"Are you upset?" The boy confronted her.

"Why would I be upset? I'm loving the human world. Everything is so pretty here. I'm really excited to see a new place too since I wasn't allowed to go outside in my hometown." She explained in her defense while giving him a tight smile.

"You are literally so dumb." Gray shook his head as soon as the girl made her way out of the room.

"What?" Jungwon lifted his shoulders up.

"She found out you like that Ingrid girl." Grey replied and his face suddenly heated up at the mention.

"I don't!" He denied immediately.

"Stop lying. Celestia is very sensitive and she doesn't like when she has competition. So stop liking that girl." The cat gave him a friendly advice that seemed more of a threat.

▪︎♡▪︎

"We're here. Get up." Jungwon gently shook Celestia's shoulder and she slowly opened her eyes to be welcomed by a sky painted in greys and blues.

"I didn't know it'd be this cold." Jaemin hugged himself as he was standing outside.

"This is for wearing." Renjun pointed at the jacket the boy had hanging over his arm and he raised his eyelids in realisation.

"I feel so nauseous." Celestia groaned as she got out of the car.

"Higher altitudes have less oxygen and car rides could also make you sick. Congratulations, you have motion sickness and AMS at the same time." Luna chuckled sarcastically and the girl looked at her with a grumpy yet sleey stare.